FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 61 of 329 First ... 1151596061626371111161 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Draeus you might notice no mention of modifier support for the /edie roll in the /dicehelp.
    This generally means that modifiers are not supported by that roll.

To support modifiers will require a reworking of that code.
    What system are you using this for?
    Hi Damned,

Thank you for your response.

It is for the LoR System. Which file do I need to adjust to re-work the code?
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Blog Entries
    Ive no idea what LoR represents.

/desktop/scripts/morecore_ikael_dicemechanics.lua

depending on exactly what else you do you may need to also modify:

\campaign\record_cas.xml
    \common\scripts\morecore_rolls.lua

and

\desktop\scripts\dicehelp.lua
    \mchelp.html

Cheers Damned, all I want at this time is to have the modifiers apply to exploding die.

Once we got it up and running I can then concentrate on developing a full rule set for it.

I will look into those files.

My knowledge of scripting is mediocre, but I will see what I can do before asking for assistance.

Thank you for your help so far.
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Blog Entries
    I believe I have the Ubiquity roller working correctly.
    It should be:
    /ubiquity #d# and modifiers add additional dice to the pool.

But on testing just now on 3.3.4 I get script errors....
    hmmm...

Rolling from the character sheet (eg using Rolls) works but from the command line Im getting an error...
    It should be full functional for use because you would normally roll from the character sheet - I will look into the script error.
    It works!

I get the script error too, but it works fine from the character sheet. So I should be good to go for a little Quantum Black.

Nice work! Thanks again!

~P

Hello,
    I would like to install this for use with 5e. I looked over the help web page and have unpacked the *.pak file into a temp dir to see its contents. Based on that, I'm not entirely sure if I should just uncompress it directly into my fg data folder? I appreciate the work that went into this and apologize in advance if I'm overlooking how to install this. Thank you, and I look forward to your reply.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlesnews View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to install this for use with 5e. I looked over the help web page and have unpacked the *.pak file into a temp dir to see its contents. Based on that, I'm not entirely sure if I should just uncompress it directly into my fg data folder? I appreciate the work that went into this and apologize in advance if I'm overlooking how to install this. Thank you, and I look forward to your reply.
    Huh? What do you expect this to have that the 5E ruleset itself doesn't have? You will loose a great deal of automation if you use MoreCore for a 5E D&D game instead of using the 5E ruleset for a 5E D&D game.

Or, are you wanting to take some of the features of MoreCore, like the adaptable character sheet, out of MC and use in in 5E?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ah... lose a lot of automation, that's not what I'm looking for. I was just curious about the addon (or I guess it's a replacement core), and what it did. It's not clear, to me at least, according to the documentation of how it is to be implemented (installed).

Blog Entries
    Hi mlesnews
    This is another ruleset.
    FG ships with 5e, 4e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, Numenera and CoreRPG.
    MoreCore is another ruleset like those above but is used for Game systems that dont have specific rulesets.
    It is nowhere near as feature rich as 5e but is quite good at providing general functionality for other game systems.

Thanks Lord Entrails and Damned, I understand that 5e is indeed more feature rich than MoreCore. I was asking about how to install it but giving that I would lose functionality, I most likely will not. I was just curious as there was not installation documentation (that I saw). Thanks guys!

Hi mlesnews
    This is another ruleset.
    FG ships with 5e, 4e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, Numenera and CoreRPG.
    This is another ruleset like those above but is used for Game systems that dont have specific rulesets.
    It is nowhere near as feature rich as 5e but is quite good at providing general functionality for other game systems.

Blog Entries
    It is a ruleset. You download it and place it in the /rulesets folder with all the other rulesets.
    You can then access it by choosing Create New Campaign and MoreCore will be an option.

Thread Information