you will need to redefine this in your extension:

Code:
    	<font name="button_sidebar_dockitem">
    		<ttf file="graphics/fonts/astrud.regular.ttf" name="Astrud" size="26" />
    		<color value="#ffffff" />
    	</font>
    the original is found in /graphics/graphics_fonts.xml

What are you running in MoreCore?

I'm playing around, looking to adapt the Shadowrun 5e extension to work for Shadowrun 6e. I had subscribed to the Art Packs and had added the Futuristic theme, but was surprised to see that the button font didn't change when I re-loaded my environment. I traced it back to the code you mentioned but that seems a bit of a code smell to me. forcing a font on someone using the extension rather than allowing a theme to be defined. Oh well, back to making the graphical changes I want. I do appreciate the 5e extension already dealing with the Shadowrun dice mechanics, though I still need to check implementation of the wild die.

Blog Entries
    Most likely the Futuristic theme isnt changing the sidebar options at all.
    There is another post where I uploaded a couple of extra frames that I think was intended for people using that theme.

You will have to have a search for it though...

Just curious if there are any plans to add more arithmetic capabilities to /mod? It looks like you can get away with only 2 items if any of the items are variables, so a number and a variable, or 2 variables is all, and I'm running into an issue where I'd really like to be able to add 3 or even 4 together. Like having a p1 box for Skill Rank then adding an Attribute Modifier dragged into Ref Field a and a Proficiency Modifier dragged into Ref Field b, or things like that. Or maybe I'm asking in the wrong place? That might be a CoreRPG function and, if so, my apologies for asking here. Or maybe a feature request to add Modifiers to /pool? That way I can add not just some number of a given dice, but also modifiers to go into the Modifier box? That could work, too.
    Last edited by zarlor; May 26th, 2021 at 21:14.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Unfortunately that turns it into a massive waterfall of rolls to track across a lot of different things. Maybe if I could add modifiers to /pool rolls I could work around that some, but as it is I already have a lot of standalone /mod rolls to handle other situational modifiers. In other words being able to have the combined modifiers for some things that are understood as containing those by the description alone would be really helpful, then I'm only adding in truly situational modifiers where needed. A lot less clicks for the player to have to deal with and walk through to set up their rolls.

(EDIT: Just in case anyone runs into this on a search or the like... Silly me, you CAN add modifiers to a /pool roll. When I tested I blanked out and had spaces between the roll and the "+" items. Just removing the extra spaces works just fine and handles multiple variables allowing for a bit better consolidation of the rolls. There's still a few clicks involved, but that's just because Codex Integrum just has so much flexibility!)
    Last edited by zarlor; June 14th, 2021 at 13:45. Reason: Updated error regarding /pool roll
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Is there a way in MoreCore to modify each individual die in a roll with multiple dice, e.g., 5(d20 - 4) which rolls five d20s, subtracting four from each d20?

Thread Information