STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriot View Post
    This looks really good, but I am absolutely confused with how to do things. I tried watching the tutorial videos and match what was being shown while trying to implement WEG Star Wars in it. Any way of combining the FG Star Wars D6's character sheet with MoreCore?
    try creating a roll with the command /weg 1d6+(p1)d1006 and enabling formula and entering the total number of dice-1 in the p1 field...
    let me know how that goes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samzagas View Post
    Hello, can anyone with awesome coding skills help with developing rolls for Legends of the Wulin?
    It works by throwing d10s in groups of 6 to 10 and then grouping the dice whose numbers match. These sets translate into numbers, where the ones digit is equal to the number on the dice, and the tens digit is equal to the amount of matching dice in the set.
    For example, if you roll 7 dice and get 2, 4, 4, 4, 9, 9, 0; they become 12, 34, 29 and 10.
    It is possible to remove dice from a roll and store them to be later added to a another roll.
    Sounds like an abomination.
    If you meet the game designer give him a kick in the backside!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    try creating a roll with the command /weg 1d6+(p1)d1006 and enabling formula and entering the total number of dice-1 in the p1 field...
    let me know how that goes.
    I'm confused. Try creating the roll using the FG Star Wars character sheet or try doing it with the MoreCore sheet?

Blog Entries
    Sorry - I see your question now.
    Have a look at the Shadowrun 5E extension or Trail of Cthulhu extension to see some solid reworking of the MoreCore sheets to provide ruleset specific customisations.

Otherwise explain what dice rolls you need to replicate and Ill try and explain how you would set it up in MoreCore.

Sorry - I see your question now.
    Have a look at the Shadowrun 5E extension or Trail of Cthulhu extension to see some solid reworking of the MoreCore sheets to provide ruleset specific customisations.

Otherwise explain what dice rolls you need to replicate and Ill try and explain how you would set it up in MoreCore.
    I want to use this character sheet in MoreCore. I don't know how to do it and I have no knowledge of coding, so telling me to review something else isn't going to help me.

Is there any way to use /damageroll to do flat damage to a target? That is, no roll, just apply X damage. Very much needed for Stars Without Number support, which as a concept for melee called "Shock" damage, which is damage you inflict on a miss, but there's no roll involved. I've tried:

/damageroll #
    /damageroll +#
    /damageroll 1d0+#

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    Is there any way to use /damageroll to do flat damage to a target? That is, no roll, just apply X damage. Very much needed for Stars Without Number support, which as a concept for melee called "Shock" damage, which is damage you inflict on a miss, but there's no roll involved. I've tried:

/damageroll #
    /damageroll +#
    /damageroll 1d0+#
    Can you try ?
    /damageroll 1d1 + #
    where # is n-1?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Can you try ?
    /damageroll 1d1 + #
    where # is n-1?
    That will work! Thanks, LordEntrails!

Sounds like an abomination.
    If you meet the game designer give him a kick in the backside!
    That was also my group's reaction when we first read the rules, but we got used to then quickly and it's now one of our favourite games.

Thread Information