5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Or...

Comma, comma, comma, comma, comma ?????????:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I can't do. I can't play that video. Noooo... I'm afraid of what might happen! Flashbacks might be the least of my worries!!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I can't do. I can't play that video. Noooo... I'm afraid of what might happen! Flashbacks might be the least of my worries!!
    Well you deserve to watch and listen and experience and flashback because you started this!

Blog Entries
    Na Ha! Nylafs started it, not me!!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post298642

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I blame Tigon... (sic)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Not sure if back in school, or discussing lost mines, or people simply enjoying the fact that tomorrow/today is a Saturday.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I blame Tigon... (sic)
    Hahaha! Thanks . Glad to be of service .

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You should be getting those images. The error has been identified and an update will be issued in due course.
    Awesome Zacchaeus. Thanks a lot !

I noticed that I DO have the pictures if I look at maps & images, it's there.

As you can see in my screengrab I can see the picture when opening the picture form the maps, but not from the npc entry. I guess the link is set to the monster manual?

Attachment 16099

Quote Originally Posted by Tiqon View Post
    Awesome Zacchaeus. Thanks a lot !

I noticed that I DO have the pictures if I look at maps & images, it's there.

As you can see in my screengrab I can see the picture when opening the picture form the maps, but not from the npc entry. I guess the link is set to the monster manual?
    No the link is actually to the image in the module but for a technical reason which I won't bore you with the link is broken, and it's making FG think it should be looking elsewhere. If you did have the Monster Manual or the Dungeon Master's Guide the images would also appear.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No the link is actually to the image in the module but for a technical reason which I won't bore you with the link is broken, and it's making FG think it should be looking elsewhere. If you did have the Monster Manual or the Dungeon Master's Guide the images would also appear.
    Ah ok . Well I'm glad you will fix it . I'll fix the ones I need right now (take like 20 second for each ).

Oh btw, so if you make changes to the module and I have made changes myself (like edit a npc or changing som text), will the update overwrite what I made or how do that work?

Thread Information