STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Was there ever a map pack like this put out for LMoP?
    No, there wasn't. But as far as I can remember it wasn't needed. There was only one encounter I think which didn't have a map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Alright here you go.
    What tool did you use to create that if you don't mind me asking?

Never mind, I looked at your notes in the mod file. Thanks.
    Last edited by DannerAZ; January 4th, 2017 at 03:11.

Hey, Danner. Welcome to the FG forum! We are a friendly and helpful group. Anything still on your mind?

Question in this older thread. We're currently at the Stone Giants chapter of SKT and while there are a number of large maps for battlempa purposes, I need a map similar to the gm's map for the players so I can show them the whole complex layout. Any suggestions? Is it legal to take the map included in the module and copy it?

No the battlemap for the whole complex was too big which is why I split it into several areas. You can't access the maps in any way to copy them so that's a non starter. All you could possibly do is show them the DM map but that kind of defeats the purpose.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    ...Is it legal to take the map included in the module and copy it?
    For your own personal use it's legal.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No the battlemap for the whole complex was too big which is why I split it into several areas. You can't access the maps in any way to copy them so that's a non starter. All you could possibly do is show them the DM map but that kind of defeats the purpose.
    Ok thanks, my players are having a hard time getting an overall feel for the canyon so I'll look online and see if I can find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    For your own personal use it's legal.
    But it's encrypted so he can't get to it. Unless he screenshots it I suppose.

Blog Entries
    But it's encrypted so he can't get to it. Unless he screenshots it I suppose.
    That's what I assumed, but should have stated. But as you pointed out, there isn't a complete overview map to do that with.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information