FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 20 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    No aggro received and hopefully none given

Normally I wouldn't put down a token for a one round effect, just this time we had 60 creatures in the tracker so a turn was a really long time

I appreciate you sharing your thought process. You seem receptive, so wanted to give you as much info as I could.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Attachment 15699Attachment 15700Attachment 15700 there you go lads, and ladettes... have an ice storm.

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    Attachment 15699Attachment 15700Attachment 15700 there you go lads, and ladettes... have an ice storm.
    You rock! Thank you so very much for the on-going support.

that will be ONE MEELLEYUN DOLLARS and a ticket to paris.Attachment 15702Attachment 15702

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    that will be ONE MEELLEYUN DOLLARS and a ticket to paris.Attachment 15702Attachment 15702
    Sure, but I pay with Canadian dollars which aren't worth much these days

Blog Entries
    Awesome, thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Thank you "Hagrid70" for adding this ICE STORM to your pack

this work is a labour of love, until it becomes financially viable anyways... therefore: youre most welcome, out of empathy... and eventually, most welcome out of proper customer support (who wouldnt want to eek out an existance making eye candy for a game system they adore )

These look fantastic, exactly what I needed for my campaign. Thank you hagrid70!

By the way, I turned them into a FG mod, let me know if you would want them to post on dmsguild with the purchase!

Thread Information