DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 20 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Ahhh - cool!!! I already have those. Wahooo!

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    biablobob and rob twohys fantasygrounds critically awesome extensions.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261...antasy-Grounds
    Will they not work with layers in FGU without an extension? I try to run as few extensions as possible.

well theyre png images, so they will load fine, but the drawing technique employed makes use of all the available image space in the token, so if you put this over a character token, you will not be able to select that token without moving everything "on top of it" out of the way. at that point combat becomes a nightmare. this is why the old tokens contain so much empty space, and why the new tokens do not.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like they should work with any of the layer extension in FGC (Enhanced Layers, Combat Enhancer, Critially Awesome, etc). Also I would think that with FGU if they are added as tile assets and not tokens, then they will be placed on their own layers, and hence can be moved as such. Of course, plaeyrs can move tile assets.

All of this is speculation though, since I haven't actually tried this with FGU.

They do look awesome

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

they are still available, but im in the process of doubling the content and the price. and while i check everything off, the product is unavailable. if you wait a couple of days, it will be up again
    all the best sir.
    That's fantastic news!

Well, I suppose I can wait a few more days while I count out all the bills I'll need.

Thank you in advance!

Is this still available for sale? I tried the link and it errors out.

Edit deleting link because it is going to a different product.
    Last edited by Granamere; July 18th, 2020 at 16:22.

read the thread mate, all will be clear they will be available again real soon.

it will update the current product. so a bunch of you will get about 60 new tokens for free. , (im a big fan of loyalty)

ive updated the art for the old set as well, to be used in conjunction with diablobobs layer extension. the new tokens will not work without it, but they look fantastically better.
    Wow, thanks, my friend!

read the thread mate, all will be clear they will be available again real soon.
    OK you caught me. I saw the thread started in 2016. I did read the first couple of pages then it starts talking about the layers and since I am new I have not really been annoyed by that yet. I bet in a few more weeks I will be trying to find this thread. I then kind of skipped to the end and missed the major update coming and it will be back in a couple of days. I will hold my horses and buy it when you have it back for sale. It is the best spell effects I can find and I was concerned something had happen and you had closed up shop. I am glad that is not the case!

I just downloaded an update with the 2.0 images. I do see the 2.0 images when converting the .MOD to a .ZIP. Looking good. But I can only find the old images in FG Tokens. So either FG does not recognize the .MOD, or I'm overlooking something.

Thread Information