DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadcast Bard View Post
    Correct. I am working through them trying to narrow it down.
    Ahh sorry, if it'd help I can post with my list of installed extensions when I get home

Figured it out, its the elemental adept one, which has a similar effect, re-rolling 1s on spells that are elemental in nature.

Interesting. I don't know what those other extensions are doing that causes that table to be "nil" when it gets to me, but I can check it out when I have time.

Here are the extensions I run with all the time (Unity), but I use all those in Classic as well save the font extension), so I know it works with all of these.

Enhanced_Spell_Window
    AdvancedEffects
    DeathIndicatorEx
    5E_Language_Fonts_FR_Wizards
    5E Next Level XP Automated and DM XP Edit Only
    ImprovedCritical
    WeaponHandling
    5E_Attunement_Tracker
    FG-5E-Enhancer
    Font-Open-Sans-FGU
    Theme_Simple_Gray
    WindowSaverX_v3.4.0

The Kent extensions are very recent. The elemental adept extension actually came out today.

It may be a load order thing? But I can't test it because his extension costs money and I don't want to buy it. I can try to contact Kent and see if he'd loan me a copy to use for debugging mine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    It may be a load order thing? But I can't test it because his extension costs money and I don't want to buy it. I can try to contact Kent and see if he'd loan me a copy to use for debugging mine.
    Understood. Thanks TheoGeek.

Yeah, I tried the load order fix you posted earlier and it didn't fix it. The Kent extensions are really good, and they have been coming out real quick. I think that one has overlap for whatever reason, putting the reroll 1's thing into place is a pretty similar stomping ground. He has been on the Rob2e discord a lot with all these.

Truthfully, I feel like your mod should just be built in to FG, since modifications to criticals are VERY common house rules, but, meh. I disabled the adept one, because crits that feel like crits make my players happy. And me, when I crit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadcast Bard View Post
    Yeah, I tried the load order fix you posted earlier and it didn't fix it. The Kent extensions are really good, and they have been coming out real quick. I think that one has overlap for whatever reason, putting the reroll 1's thing into place is a pretty similar stomping ground. He has been on the Rob2e discord a lot with all these.

Truthfully, I feel like your mod should just be built in to FG, since modifications to criticals are VERY common house rules, but, meh. I disabled the adept one, because crits that feel like crits make my players happy. And me, when I crit them.
    If I get time tomorrow, I could try something. In recent versions of my mod I had to do more than just override the final die roll, I actually had to hijack damage handlers to get information about hte target (for things like critical immunity). I could disable those in a test version for you to test out. If he's rerolling 1's it may be that he also uses the damage handlers. I'll see what I can do.

I’ll be looking at it tomorrow too TheoGeek. Let me know if there’s anything you need from me to help figure it out, I definitely try and make all my extensions play nice with others.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    I’ll be looking at it tomorrow too TheoGeek. Let me know if there’s anything you need from me to help figure it out, I definitely try and make all my extensions play nice with others.
    Cool. Maybe a place to start is that in my code, I have wrappers around onDamageRoll and onDamage that do modify rRoll and at the very end, call ActionDamage.onDamageRoll or ActionDamage.onDamage.

My init function:

Code:
    function onInit()
       registerOptions();
       ActionsManager.registerPostRollHandler("damage", ImprovedCritical_onDamageRollWrapper);
       ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("damage", ImprovedCritical_onDamageWrapper);
    end
    We may be colliding there?

Thread Information