5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 51 of 72 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Once you have d/l par5e you'll find the user guide in the docs folder along with a text file showing the changelog.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Once you have d/l par5e you'll find the user guide in the docs folder along with a text file showing the changelog.
    Thanks. Is there a location other than Dr. Zeuss' website from which to download par5e? I made an account, logged in on both Chrome and Firefox, and get an indefinite delay.

Quote Originally Posted by L. R. Ballard View Post
    Thanks. Is there a location other than Dr. Zeuss' website from which to download par5e? I made an account, logged in on both Chrome and Firefox, and get an indefinite delay.
    I'm afraid not. I just checked and I'm able to d/l with no problem. Maybe whatever was preventing you from d/l is fixed?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Thurlin View Post
    Cheers, thanks for quick replies, no need for me to search for errors in the text then

One more issue I'm seeing is that for sub-tables (#st) when i add description text it comes for all the records for the sub type except for the last record.
    This happens every time i have a sub table... all records except the last is good, but always the last record is missing the description... Is this also expected or am I missing something?
    Hmm, I've not seen this one. And it is working for me. Not entirely sure what the problem might be there. All I can suggest is double check the .txt file.

Hmm, I've not seen this one. And it is working for me. Not entirely sure what the problem might be there. All I can suggest is double check the .txt file.
    Hmmm ok, not been able to find my error yet, but I'll check things again then. Thanks for the reply!

I'm afraid not. I just checked and I'm able to d/l with no problem. Maybe whatever was preventing you from d/l is fixed?
    Yes, I downloaded the tool this morning, no problem. Thanks again.

Any inputs on where i should start to looking for problems when my spells fail to compile without any warnings or error messages?
    It completes everything down to Make : tables (reference) ..... [Completed] and then it hangs...
    Attachment 18412

Ignore above post... I had an error in the 1st!! line..
    Last edited by Thurlin; April 2nd, 2017 at 16:37.

With Par5e I am unable to indicate to fantasy grounds where the specialization choice should be occurring. So when I drag levels from homebrewed classes, the specialization choice box does not pop up when the class should choose its specialization. Is there something I am missing or is this a limitation of the public par5e version? All of my homebrewed classes parse and work aside from this limitation.

Or, is there a way i can create a module, and it not be read only? so i could edit the module after i parsed it?
    Last edited by jonesdaadi; April 8th, 2017 at 15:12.

It is a limitation of par5e; it was written before the ability to pop up archetypes was available.

If you are creating classes, backgrounds etc then those are par5ed as read only by default. However you can open up your creation in FG and copy the class, background etc and then edit that. You can also create all of these things within FG now - see here for some videos. You can also I believe alter the XML of your par5ed file and remove the line static=true which should then allow your creations to be editable. not sure on whether that may have unpredictable results however.

Or you could use the parser I made ages ago lol.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Thread Information