Starfinder Playlist

Virtual Battlemap

there is a new program that i am now using to make maps for my fantasy grounds campain. it is virtual battlemap.
    it is available on steam and from virtualbattlemap.com it is not free but it is extreamly easy to use makes great looking maps (and i have no artistic ability at all) and most emportantly it will save the maps in a jpeg file for easy transfering and sharing on fantasy grounds. base price was $30 and there are 2 dlc out for it as of now.

for your fyi if you do get it and use it. to get the program to save in jpeg and not the vbm format for 3d printing you hit the "9" key on your numbers pad.

i highly requmend this to any dm that is building his own adventures and trying to get away from the premades.

have fun and please try not to tpk your party

rabbedrabit

It looks good, does it come with a lot of assets to build? or just basic stuff?

Blog Entries
    There is a pretty extensive discussion of this in another thread. I can't find it at the moment, but I think it's in the Commons forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'll look for it, thanks a lot

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks LordEntrails much appreciated

Thread Information