5E Character Create Playlist
Page 13 of 36 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    So then you will have to open up 40k ruleset and reverse what objects/classes are being used to add names to the CT. I would post in the ruleset thread as the Dev or other users familiar with that ruleset might be able to point you to what you would have to use. But I suspect it might not be as easy as you hope!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey,

I think I removed the 5e restriction early on.

The types are 5E and PF only, for every other ruleset it just treats the NPC as if they are type: humanoid.

I just tested it with the one you mentioned, as well as the new 2E ruleset. And it did not add flavors to anything.

That's out right insulting! Everything should have flavors.

I'll take a look and see if I can find out what's going on.

Hey,

Ok, so the 40K ruleset overrides the CoreRPG addBattle that NPC flavors relies on. Since the extension is loaded after the ruleset, it will take over the addBattle and throw an error when adding from an encounter. And stuff like vehicles and ships and what not will not work at all I think.

The override is substantial enough that I can't just make a few modifications to get it to work.

I'll think on how to do this, but nothing I can get done quickly today I'm afraid. I'll see if I can take a look this weekend.

You are of course absolutely welcome to experiment on your own

Wow! Thank you so much for looking into this a bit, Tideturner. I like the extension so much, I wanted to see if it was compatible to breathe some life into the NPC cultists over in my Dark Heresy games :-D

Hey all, I'm seeing a problem with undeads in 5e. Example, I drag 5 pixies and 5 skeletons from the DMG to an encounter. If I send that to the CT only the pixies get the flavor names. That's 100% reproducible. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe that is expected?

Edit: I modified the lua file and now have flavor text. Simply changed "undead.zombie" to "undead".
    Last edited by 4wire; January 4th, 2020 at 16:49.

anyone else having trouble with this? it isnt working on 3.3.9 for me

Quote Originally Posted by novluis View Post
    anyone else having trouble with this? it isnt working on 3.3.9 for me
    I'm having the same issue too...I wasn't sure if it was an extension conflict or not and I didn't feel like going through the process of figuring out if this was the case.

Mine was working last session (last Tuesday).

Hmm, as far as I can see no changes to the pieces of the CoreRPG that I overwrite has been changed in 3.3.9. And I do not experience any errors myself.
    Do you get any errors in the console?

paladiusdarkhelm and LordEntrails
    I took a look some time ago to see if adding this to the 40K was easy. As I remember, it wasn't so I had to rethink a bit. I must admit I kinda forgot to think. An old curse of mine. Not thinking is very alluring.

4wire
    Yeah there are tonnes of different undead where the flavors doesn't quite fit so I had, in my laziness, limited it to a few. Bad me. Your workaround is perfectly fine as long as you don't mind a Withered Limb with a well groomed mustache. Then again, I guess an upper lip is a limb? And if it isn't I will be filing an official protest to the limb police!

novluis and Dax Doomslayer
    My guess is that it's an extension conflict. If you list your extensions I can see if I can track it down and perhaps compensate.

Ckorik
    Things are working well for you? Unacceptable. I'll see if I can introduce some kind of error for you so I can fix it and we can have a laugh about that time the extension didn't work but then it got fixed and phew those were the good old times.

Kind regards,
    Tideturner

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly!
    i am using

5e critically awesome one click druid (turned off)
    5e language fonts
    5e Attunement tracking (turned off)
    5e font 14 pt clear font
    Coins Weight (Turned off)
    Combat enhancer classic (turned off)
    core rpg token helper (part of CEC) (turned off)
    core rpg table import (turned off)
    Enhanced Images (corerpg+)
    DOE base extension 3.2.1
    DOE Sound extension 4.3.2
    DOE weather extension 3.2.1
    Window Saver (turned off)
    World Builder (turned off)

Thanks in advance!!

also, I did not get any errors I tried adding from the combat tracker, raised percentage chance to 100 percent and still nothing
    I had some time and tried to troubleshoot for you to save some of your time. went ahead and unchecked some of these to see if it let it work.

Update:
    Okay it seems to be the enhanced images extension giving it issues will try updating extension and see if it solves issue
    Last edited by novluis; March 2nd, 2020 at 17:19.

Thread Information