5E Character Create Playlist
Page 16 of 36 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    You're unimaginably handsome with all your freedback and what not. Glad it's working.

And thank you for the examples of the flavors. Always a joy to see

/Tideturner

I have give version 1.8 a promotion and it is now prominently featured in the original post.

It looks so proud. Poor little extension have no clue of the extra workload that entails.

Stay flavored,
    Tideturner

Just found this extension and loaded it up for FGU, Is there a section in your code that overrides the show title in options, I only get title by hovering over token.

Thumb up for this extension. Brilliant

Hey Naroe,

I'm afraid not. Just tested and titles showed fine for me, respecting the tooltip/title setting.
    Well I say fine but the titles always become super small and hard to read for me. Think there's a trick with releasing token scale and then resizing the tokens to grid size, but it's too much work so I just use tooltips personally.

And thanks

OK maybe im getting an interaction with another extentsion, ill try turning them off and back on one by one

Will this work in FGU?

Yeah, should work just fine.

Blog Entries
    Hey Tideturner,
    I'm looking at your extension to try and understand how it works. Right now what I'm trying to figure out is the part like;
    Code:
            -- Gnoll Fang of Yeenoghu
            ["fiend.gnoll"] = {
                NPCFlavorData.Flavors.clothing,
                NPCFlavorData.Flavors.bodyparts,
                NPCFlavorData.Flavors.fur,
                NPCFlavorData.Flavors.behavior
            },
    Does this mean that a gnoll will get one of the four sets of modifiers? i.e. it could be clothing or it could be bodyparts or...?

Or, does it mean it gets a modifier from each set? i.e. one clothing, one bodypart, etc?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey LordEntrails,

It means it gets one of the four.

From the constructFlavors function:
    Code:
        local flavorType = math.random( #NPCFlavorDataNpcTypes.FlavorsByType[npcTypeWithFlavor] );
        local table = NPCFlavorDataNpcTypes.FlavorsByType[npcTypeWithFlavor][flavorType];

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That's what made sense, but I can't read LUA so didn't want to assume !!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information