STAR TREK 2d20

View Poll Results: How should Autosounds Trigger?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep as is (OOB Messages)

3 6.12%
  • Off Chat Window Strings (more manual work for GM)

4 8.16%
  • Have Both Options Avalaible

38 77.55%
  • Don't care

4 8.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    This was the problem before the update.. Update the extension with the new one..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I converted a PDF module to a Fantasy Grounds module and created DOE Sounds. When I create a campaign and use this module (and the DOE Sound/Core extensions), only the Sound Links are available, but all of the Sound window tabs are empty.

Is this not supported functionality, or did I do something wrong? I was certain to export the Sounds when I. reared the module.

Blog Entries
    Check the documentation. I doubt Dulux is going to be able to respond due to health issues for a while. I believe that in order to be exported you have to use sound boards. But I don't remember, been a long time since I read the documentation and have never tried to export.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Oh no. I hope he recovers quickly. I glanced at the documention's TOC; I'll read more in-depth now.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I believe that in order to be exported you have to use sound boards.
    Mini-boards came across; that'll have to do, I suppose. Thanks!

I'm sorry that I double posted this (wrong thread first time). I do not see the sound extension on the site with all of the others. Here is what I see.

DOEAlignmentGraph.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOEBase.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOECampaignStyleGraph.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOEOLE.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOEWeather.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOE_Alignment_Graph_Manual.mod 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOE_CSG_Manual.mod 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOE_OLE_Manual.mod 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOE_Weather_Manual.mod 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DORCore.pak 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago

The sound extension is on the first post of this thread.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Once I logged into the forum I could see that attached extensions to the first post.

Does anyone know where the sound links are actually stored on the computer? I copied, unpacked, and modified the DOE Base and DOE Sound extensions to add SWD to the list of allowed rulesets. They now show up in the selection list when I launch my existing campaign, but when I open the Sounds window it is blank. Where can I find all the links I have already created for this campaign? My session starts in 30 mins, so I may not get this resolved in time today, but going forward I'd hate to have to redo them all.

I unpacked and altered the .xml files to add SWD as a valid ruleset, but this didn't resolved the problem. When I asked on the FG Discord I was informed that all of the campaign data, including any links will be stored in the db.xml file inside of your campaign folder, but if you have modified the extension, there is no guarantee that your edits will work properly. I unfortunately lack the knowledge to hack the db.xml file without more specific guidance, so I restored the extensions to the latest available version (sans my edits) and upgraded my campaign to SWADE. I still have nothing but a blank screen in the Sounds dialog box. I also created a new campaign in SWADE with the same results, so I'm thinking that Delux-Oz will need to update DOE Base and/or DOE Sound to work with the new ruleset. I know he had surgery recently, so I'm not sure when we can expect an update.

This is very frustrating because I spent a lot of money purchasing sound sets for Syrinscape, had all the weapons triggering sounds when used and furthermore have several adventures already created with additional sound links in the Story entries that no longer work. I'm doing me best to grin and bear it, but hope the situation gets resolved soon.

Thread Information