5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Lightbulb Organize the story, maps and NPCs section

Hi!

Isn't a way for better organizations of the story section (and the other too)? I was thinking in a horizontal line that would break the automatic sorting. So, for example, if we have the itens A,AA,B,BB,C and CC, in this order, we will can insert an horizontal line and drag and drop some titles. Then, the automatic sorting would be breaked, and above the line we would have A, B and C, and behind it we would have AA, BB and CC.

Hi fabiocm, welcome to the forums and to Fantasy Grounds.

I may be misunderstanding what you are trying to achieve but if you are wanting to order your story entries in a kind of chapter/verse way then it is best to use numbers prefixing the entries like this:

1.00 Chapter One
    1.01 Here's a story entry in chapter one
    1.02 Here's another one

2.00 Here's chapter two
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I did it! But I still thinking it is a bit polluted.

In image section I wrote this way as a solution:
    NPC - NAME 1
    NPC - NAME 2
    MAP - VALLEY
    MAP - BEACH

I agree categorizing especially the map section where you have dozens of monster pictures that come with a module and a handful of location maps would help to quickly find them. Prefixing with Maps, MM (for monsters), FR (for Forgotten Realms campaign stuff like Factions), prefixes for symbols like gods, shops, items, etc. really helps.

Maybe we can make it a habit for commercial adventure modules?

Which is why all the images are linked in their individual story items.

You guys are aware of the category tabs along the bottom of a campaign data list?

Info in the user guide here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ata#Categories

An example(see the coloured tabs along the bottom of the window):

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You guys are aware of the category tabs along the bottom of a campaign data list?

Info in the user guide here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/i...ata#Categories
    I did'nt knew . That really help.

Thread Information