FG Spreadshirt Swag

CoreRPG Game - Equipment?

All,

I'm interested in creating an library module that contains equipment that we can drag and drop into our Twilight game. Is there a blank template to set this up? Is it the same as say...the PFRPG library mods for equipment that are out there?

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Blog Entries
    The easiest way to do this will be to create a blank PC and add the items to that PC and then you can drag them from there to the char sheets as required. Im not aware of a template but that would be a great idea... I havent the time myself right now though (4 other FG projects - arrrrggh!)...

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure why damned suggests creating them in a PC. But since he's much more experienced than me, I would tend to think his way is better than mine.

Here's how I did it when creating my Gemstones module and when creating unique items for my Undermountain module;
    - I create a development campaign.
    - - In there on the Items tab I go and create all the items I want
    - - Export all the items into a module. This creates a standalone that can be accessed anytime (within any campaign with a matching ruleset) from the Library>Module tab.

Now, whenever I'm in my campaign with players and need to add something from my item module, I just go to the library, enable the item module and then open the item list. Then drag and drop into the character sheet, parcel or anywhere else I want it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm not sure why damned suggests creating them in a PC. But since he's much more experienced than me, I would tend to think his way is better than mine.

Here's how I did it when creating my Gemstones module and when creating unique items for my Undermountain module;
    - I create a development campaign.
    - - In there on the Items tab I go and create all the items I want
    - - Export all the items into a module. This creates a standalone that can be accessed anytime (within any campaign with a matching ruleset) from the Library>Module tab.

Now, whenever I'm in my campaign with players and need to add something from my item module, I just go to the library, enable the item module and then open the item list. Then drag and drop into the character sheet, parcel or anywhere else I want it.
    Your way is much better than mine! Im not sure why I wasnt thinking clearly at the time... it wasnt even the middle of the night... maybe that was the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Your way is much better than mine! Im not sure why I wasnt thinking clearly at the time... it wasnt even the middle of the night... maybe that was the problem?
    Did you check your blood alcohol level before posting? Perhaps that was too low? :-D

Thread Information