FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Does anyone know where I can get pregen characters of level 15? I want to run Level 15 of Rappan Athuk, and need some pregens so I can just play.

Quote Originally Posted by doseyclwn View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get pregen characters of level 15? I want to run Level 15 of Rappan Athuk, and need some pregens so I can just play.
    DMs Guild possibly?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    15th Level? Not that I know of. I've got 2nd level pre-gens on the DMsGuils, Rob Twohy has an exhaustive set (261) pregens of levels 1-3. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/206...ted-Characters

Maybe you could build off of one of those.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I have a free module on the DMs Guild that has (one example of) every archetype available. There are 87 archetypes and levels 1-3. You could grab those and level a few up to 15.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/206...ate_rem=878507

Edit: LordEntrails... Like minds!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

5e Fantasy Grounds PCs
    Magic items I felt like were fair at the levels I felt like they were fair.

1) Human Cleric(Life) from 1st to 20th (my current favorite build as he can fill every role at once at 5th level and beyond)
    This PC has some of the best healing in the game and great AC
    - Healer feat at 1st is best in class healing for the first few levels (and not that shabby later game either)

Damage 5th+ is based on Guardian Spirits is insane if you can keep up the concentration
    - With Dodge, Warcaster and Resilience it's highly unlikely that you're Guardian Spirits will be interrupted early.
    - 7th level Guardian Spirits is 7d8 (31.5) a round radiant damage (save for half) to everything within 30 ft of you for 10 minutes TEN I say! It's like a constant moving fireball that creates difficult terrain around you allowing you to kite the critter bugs.

This build uses "Distant Spell" from the 5e Feats book. (just like the 3.5 version where you cast a level higher to double the range or make touch spells range 30 feet)
    - While the Distant Spell feat isn't required it has great synergy with all your touch heals as well as allowing you to kite with Guardian Spirits 30' Radius of difficult Terrain. (they DM could nix it though)

This build also has the Knave's Eye Patch from the Dragon Heist module in it. Again your DM may baulk at this. Also, this build has the most magic items of any of the other builds but they aren't as strong as some of the other builds magic items <ie Cloak of Displacement>, so you may need to dial it back a bit if you're playing in a magic starved game.

2) Kobold Fighter (Battlemaster) from 1st to 20th (My second favorite build because of the insane damage output 6th level and beyond)
    The Hand X-Bow expert with sharpshooter will have advantage most of the time. (until your DM nerfs you)
    - Best in class DPR with great novas and decent HPs, but low AC and issues with Sunlight.

Human comes online at 4th but they don't have pack tactics, so I feel like waiting 2 levels more than makes up for it.
    - With X-Bow Expert and Sharpshooter at 6th, you're getting 2 attacks and 1 bonus attack a round and you can action surge for an additional 2 attacks
    - +4 to hit with advantage doing 1d6+14 damage for 3d6+42 or 52.5 base DPR and you're going to hit a lot more than GWM/PAM because of archery and advantage. You can nova for an additional 2d6+28 and throw in some combat superiority dice for an additional 1d8 when you crit or use them when if you miss to make your damage as consistent as possible. Again I feel like this is best in class DPR.

This build uses "Giant Slayer" from the 5e Feats book. (Gives you advantage on large+ creatures, some AC against said creatures, and +1 crits against Giants)
    - While Gaint Slayer isn't required it is great later game against creatures like Dragons that are both large and do a lot of damage at a range where pack tactics can't be applied.

3) Dwarf Fighter (Samurai) from 1st to 20th (Great damage, and HPs with respectable AC)
    The GWM-PAM-Sentinel build provides some very good control and attempts to maximize the hits. If you haven't figured it out by now I'm a big fan of advantage and with 2 rests a day the samurai can nova with action surge and advantage 3 times a day. PaM allows for additional attacks in boss fights. While not a Raging barbarian with a shield (who isn't running reckless attack) this builds the ability to frontline is respectable.

4) Drow Elf 1 Sorc (Divine), 3 Warlock (Hex blade), then 17 Sorc "Sorlock" (I got a bunch of hype on this build, but I was a bit let down after I built him, you're mileage may vary)
    This build uses Devil's sight and Darkness to attack with advantage. (if you didn't notice a theme before on advantage you should now haha) This build does well for cleanup as the range is great, and when the combo is up and running the damage is good. The problem is that the combo requires several rounds to build up. It feels clunky out of the gate as you start stacking spells to make each attack a little bit better. Again your mileage may vary but waiting for round 3 or 4 for the damage to come online is a bit much IMO. Not to mention you can't do it 3 times a day without sacrificing other spells as you are burning Sorc point every round to cast spells as a bonus action. It was a let down for me.

Go forth and keel stuff in my name! hehe
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Coveny; May 22nd, 2020 at 21:36.

Thread Information