STAR TREK 2d20

Changing Map Units 5e

Afternoon all, if this is the wrong place to post this I'm sorry, brand new to all this.

I'm trying to make my world map use different units and such for measuring since it would need far too many 5-foot squares, but I can't find anything in the system and the only extension I've been able to hunt down only works on CoreRPG and apparently not 5e. Anyone know a solutions to this?

Cheers

Blog Entries
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sion-(CoreRPG)

MUSE, yes it's an extension for CoreRPG, but 5E is layered off CoreRPG so in general any extension written for CoreRPG will work for 5E. This one does.

MOD: moved to 5E forum

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I downloaded that one and moved it into extensions but it didn't seem to work, I assumed it was because it wasn't agreeing with 5e. Any reason it wouldn't kick in?

Blog Entries
    Did you load it? At the campaign launch screen you have to select for it to be loaded before you actually start the campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I came here also wondering if MUSE worked for 5E. I didn't see it on the map I was working on, and it turns out that's because I had made the grid invisible to use the drawn-on grid (which is ever so slightly off in on the far corners of the map because I can't set the grid size by 1/100th increments)

Using it with 5e, no problems whatsoever. Make sure to unlock the image and change unit size to whatever suits you, eg 1.5m.

Thread Information