FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 22 First ... 2345614 ... Last

The ruleset, like the existing, will be completely within the SJG online policy.

As for things like crippled limbs, I think the best way to handle that is still with effects. GURPS being what it is, means you may have players or creatures, that don't necessarily follow the 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and torso body form.

I am planning to add into the tracker some interface to track things posture (prone, crouching, kneeling, standing, etc), and maybe conditions like stunned, unconscious, dead and have these reflected on the characters map token. The combat tracker will not be too different from the existing, but the biggest change will be the ability to add vehicles into the tracker.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    The ruleset, like the existing, will be completely within the SJG online policy.

As for things like crippled limbs, I think the best way to handle that is still with effects. GURPS being what it is, means you may have players or creatures, that don't necessarily follow the 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and torso body form.

I am planning to add into the tracker some interface to track things posture (prone, crouching, kneeling, standing, etc), and maybe conditions like stunned, unconscious, dead and have these reflected on the characters map token. The combat tracker will not be too different from the existing, but the biggest change will be the ability to add vehicles into the tracker.
    I forgot that you GM approximately 50 ongoing campaigns, and have undoubtedly ran into whatever I run into, plus some!

Right now I throw down an effect, and then manually put an overlay on the token (little crutch or arm in a cast etc.) if applicable. I have effects to keep track of posture, status (stunned, frightened...) and status (hurt, hurt bad, ...).

Anything you can add to assist in any of this in the tracker would be a monumental help. What you listed above sounds great.

The "New" GURPS Ruleset will be a playtest mode before your release?

Yes

Great

And as they walk the progress of the "project"?
    Has more screen shots to quench my curiosity and I believe that many who are GURPS fans?

Nope, sorry. I was only able to sink a couple of hours into the development this week. Might get more time this weekend.

Ronnke,

can't wait to play with the new futures! The current version is ok, but your one appears to be faaar better! Go on man!

I wanna play the "new" version too

Well, I would like to too. No Pressure Ronnke. :P

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Thread Information