DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 71 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    I was under the impression that NPC's had infinite spell slots, at least that's how my PC's always seem to feel.

MANY Thanks!
    Can we do effects as well?

Or make a Spell that is like Save vs. CON Fail Stunned
    That way the effect can be dragged from "Spell" to target, saving time and windows being opened?
    Last edited by Larac; April 28th, 2015 at 20:19.

The library links for subraces no longer works after today's update.
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

A few spots on the wild magic surge table are garbled. Looks like a sentence got chopped up and spliced into few other text boxes.

The mess kit refuses to be added to a player's inventory.

Edit: I'm using the PHB Deluxe.
    Last edited by cmwatford; April 29th, 2015 at 08:11.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    Spells!!!! ON THE COMBAT TRACKER!!!!! Zeus you really are a GOD!!!!

And now to bring you back to earth...Are they going to be tracked, as in when cast they go away or use up a slot?
    Spell attack, damage, saves and effects will be parsed. Not sure about slot tracking functionality for spells granted through Spellcasting trait as moon is working on the ruleset and its still work in progress. Innate spell casting grants spells which are available either At will or n/day.

FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I was under the impression that NPC's had infinite spell slots, at least that's how my PC's always seem to feel.
    NPC Spells granted by the Innate Spellcasting trait are available to the NPC at At will or n/day.
    NPC Spells granted by the Spellcasting trait are available to the NPC based upon a number of spell level slots, defined in the trait.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffKnight View Post
    The library links for subraces no longer works after today's update.
    I updated the linking functionality and introduced this bug in the last update. I've fixed this and queued for the next update. Thanks for spotting.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwatford View Post
    A few spots on the wild magic surge table are garbled. Looks like a sentence got chopped up and spliced into few other text boxes.

The mess kit refuses to be added to a player's inventory.

Edit: I'm using the PHB Deluxe.
    Thanks for spotting. I've corrected the line breaks and corrected the errors. I've queued the fixes for the next update.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

After the updates through 4/28/15, I'm going through the Gnome Wizard creation process again. These are the BUGS I'm encountering now. Some of this has been mentioned already in previous posts.

RACE:

BUG - All Gnome subraces have empty text in their descriptions when clicked. {addressed}
    BUG - Drag & drop a Gnome sub-race to the character sheet yields empty text in the Race field with a link to an empty Race text window. No log of action appears in Chat text. Drag & drop the Gnome parent Race, works as intended; providing a sub-menu of sub-races to select and filling the character sheet and chat log with the Gnome racial features. Uncertain if drag & drop of sub-races is an intended feature.
    BUG- Tinker Trait gives proficiency in Artisan's Tools (Tinker Tools). This proficiency is not added to the sheet. Uncertain if this is working as intended.
    BUG - Drag & drop multiple Personality Traits to the character sheet overwrites the previous trait.
    BUG - Mess Kit from the DD PHB Deluxe module will not drag & drop to the character sheet inventory. Mess Kit from the DD Basic Rules - Player works as intended. {addressed}

Miscellaneous Notes:

Race:

⦁ Racial features may require manual entry of granted tool and skill proficiencies.

Class:
    ⦁ Adding multiple classes to the sheet leaves previously added class features on the character sheet, requiring manual deletion of those entries as needed. This is as intended for now.
    ⦁ Wizard # of spell slots, # of spells able to prepare and spells known are not auto-calculated on the Actions tab.
    ⦁ All Spells with saving throws are added to the character sheet with a DC Base set as Group DC, this should be changed to 8 + Ability and the Stat set to the appropriate class casting Ability, i.e. INT for Wizard.

Ability Scores:
    MAX HP is not auto-calculated. This makes sense during game play as certain effects and attacks will increase or decrease the MAX HP value.

Background:
    ⦁ Inventory granted by backgrounds is not auto-populated in the character sheet.

Aesthetics:
    ⦁ Gnome racial entry: First sentence paragraph break after 'SKIN' seems odd.
    ⦁ Wizard Class, Creating a Wizard sub-section, 4th sentence has a paragraph break in the middle of the sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Spell attack, damage, saves and effects will be parsed. Not sure about slot tracking functionality for spells granted through Spellcasting trait as moon is working on the ruleset and its still work in progress. Innate spell casting grants spells which are available either At will or n/day.

Will we be able to use the existing parser to spit out npcs in this new format? Looking forward to the licensed modules without having to rely on the parser, but it's still very useful for the adventurers league modules which are not currently available as official fg mods.

Thread Information