5E Character Create Playlist
    From a Steam Reply from Smiteworks that I saw tonight...

"Regarding FGU, it's a big overhaul being built in conjunction with constant updates and new content releases on the core FG program. We hope to have the Alpha build ready at the end of this summer."

That would be cool. Is this Alpha like Fortnite has been Alpha for a billion years and basically a finished game but not out of alpha? Or is this the traditional (dare I say classic) Alpha where it breaks every 3 seconds and probably isn't all that usable?

DMs Guild Products: Waterdeep primer, Waterdeep Fantasy Grounds Module
    Current GM Games: DnD 5E Forgotten Realms, DnD 5E Tal'Dorei
    Current Projects: Waterdeep Battlemaps
    Systems of Interest: DnD 5E, 7th Sea
    Random Musing: https://www.jasonhardin.com

Hopefully it's like our Alpha's where it's mostly rock solid.

I haven’t read anything about the demo, player, DM structure. Is it going to stay the same as current where someone with an ultimate liscence can host has many demo liscences as they want?

Hopefully it's the type of Alpha I can use!

Quote Originally Posted by Davinci522 View Post
    I haven’t read anything about the demo, player, DM structure. Is it going to stay the same as current where someone with an ultimate liscence can host has many demo liscences as they want?
    Read the FAQ linked in the first post of this thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I read that first and just read it again. I still don’t see an answer to my question. It says that all dlc will be compatible but nothing about liscense tiers.

It’s in the first question/answer. FG is being ported over to the Inity engine. There will be no difference to the way it works now.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Note, don't expect the Alpha to be publicly available. I wouldn't even expect SW to announce they are testing an alpha.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

With the YouTube teasers, I am sure they have early Alpha or at least something very similar to that.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information