DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    I've never heard mention of card animation support in FGU. Doesn't mean Carl/John hasn't thought of if, but I don't think it's ever been discussed before. As always, add it to the wishlist to make sure they are aware of it.

Related ideas;
    https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=40988
    https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=109402

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    I'm curious if FGU will have playing card support for games. If it doesn't I'll run on another platform for RPGs that incorporate decks (ie: weave society). I know about the deck-as-a-table trick, but the aesthetic of drawing and playing cards is part of the game, more than a random gen (the same argument can be made about FG's 'superior' physics dice).
    How do you simulate a card deck with a table? Does the DM remove entries as the cards are drawn?

Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

The Savage Worlds/Deadlands rulesets have to have card support, do they animate the cards? I've never messed around with them to know.

Just gonna put it out there... gm layer support cannot come soon enough.

I want it more than I want dynamic lighting

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Just gonna put it out there... gm layer support cannot come soon enough.

I want it more than I want dynamic lighting
    Yeah, honestly I'm not a fan of dynamic lighting. I'm not sure what it is, but once something is visible, I always want to see it. I don't actually get to play much as a player as I'm usually DMing, but when I do, the DM I play with uses roll20 and I just hate the dynamic lighting feature. It get kinda wonky in areas and just is a hindrance more than anything

Quote Originally Posted by icedern View Post
    Yeah, honestly I'm not a fan of dynamic lighting. I'm not sure what it is, but once something is visible, I always want to see it. I don't actually get to play much as a player as I'm usually DMing, but when I do, the DM I play with uses roll20 and I just hate the dynamic lighting feature. It get kinda wonky in areas and just is a hindrance more than anything
    As a dm i like the freedom of not having to swap to the unmasking tool so frequently. Using it as a dynamic fog of war tool would be nice too

Or just giving us shortcut buttons for the masking tool feature in the program -shakes fist-

Quote Originally Posted by icedern View Post
    That's the main problem with Technology. If the user experience sucks it's better not to use it. I hope they know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Or just giving us shortcut buttons for the masking tool feature in the program -shakes fist-
    Can you expand on this please? There's a shortcut button in the image window you click to enter/exit mask mode. What extra functionality are you looking for?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Can you expand on this please? There's a shortcut button in the image window you click to enter/exit mask mode. What extra functionality are you looking for?
    By shortcut buttons I meant hotkeys . I am used to working in productivity suite programs and not being able to just hit something like ctrl+m to toggle it is immensely frustrating. I have a macro for it on my mouse now, but it is a pain when I use one of my other computers

Thread Information