DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: GURPS Vídeo

Let's say I'm making an adventure of medieval fantasy.
    I can use the story to describe the scene, chapters and dialogues, right?
    Can I use images to display characters, maps, scenarios, right?
    I can use personalities ready to have the monsters and NPCs important, right?
    I can use the bag to have a token representation of characters and NPCs in combat tracker, right?
    But for what purpose I use items? How to put an object, what is the purpose of it? I guess it's to put a reward, a treasure, but how?
    Yes I saw that I can put vehicles on the items but I imagine that this is a single.

Items are another thing that are not used in Gurps as much as in other systems I believe. I played around with it a bit, and it doesn't seem to have much functionality. It doesn't go into a players inventory when you drag it onto their portrait. They do get a different message when the GM switches it from non-identified to identified. I'd be interested in how others use this feature in Gurps as well.

they are used if the gm finds need
    I use them quite often.
    say for instance your players find a magic sword you can write a discription of the sword and in the hidden properties write the magic stats.
    when the player examines the sword give him the item. if he has a way to identify or sense magic then the gm checks the show hidden check and that hidden properties will be revealed to the player.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Let's say I'm making an adventure of medieval fantasy.
    I can use the story to describe the scene, chapters and dialogues, right?
    Can I use images to display characters, maps, scenarios, right?
    I can use personalities ready to have the monsters and NPCs important, right?
    I can use the bag to have a token representation of characters and NPCs in combat tracker, right?
    But for what purpose I use items? How to put an object, what is the purpose of it? I guess it's to put a reward, a treasure, but how?
    Yes I saw that I can put vehicles on the items but I imagine that this is a single.
    Short answer, yes to all those questions, the GURPS ruleset supports all that and more.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thank you. I understand how that can be used the items I believe. I'll try to produce a video or use screen shots to see if I'm doing the right way.
    The text will be in Portuguese.

Attachment 6332Attachment 6333

I did right?
    Yes the text is in Portuguese.
    The first image is a screenshot of the GM and the second is a screenshot of the player.
    And I'm having trouble displaying images for the connected player how do I solve this?

To share an image:

1) Right click on the image

2) then use the radial menu to go to sharing

3) then use the radial menu to select share sheet

You can either just right click on each "button" or just right drag through the radial menus which is much faster once you are use to them.
    Last edited by Griogre; March 27th, 2014 at 22:02.

But this is what I did to share the image with the single player test

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    But this is what I did to share the image with the single player test
    Are you running any extensions? It looks like the player side is using a different windowclass to the GM side as there is not the image icon nor the X to close.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Gurps_4eTableRolls and GURPS_4E Languages.
    But the strange is the image was loading before.

Thread Information