DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Castles & Crusades - Community modules

**Disclaimer - Please keep in mind that our older legacy products are no longer supported with the new release. A new ruleset for Castles & Crusades was released on FG Forge on Jan 20th, 2022 (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/466/view) so please keep in mind that any older legacy products, extensions, mod files etc. are not guaranteed to work and may contain outdated or inaccurate information.

This is a thread that will help people to find community produced data/library modules for their C&C games.

If you have developed a module (or know of one that has been developed), please post here with a link to where it can be found. Only freely distributable material please - OGL, creative commons, etc.. No copyright material will be listed here.

• Crusaders Companion All magic topics, including GMing tips & schools. Complete spell lists for all classes. Thanks dr_venture.
    • Gems - a collection of all of the gems from C&C. Thanks Dr V.
    • Table Play Aid - by TopDecker.
    Last edited by WishX; January 22nd, 2022 at 22:09. Reason: Disclaimer added for Troll Lord Games
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Added the GM version of the Crusader's Companion, but it's handled at the same link as above.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Blog Entries
    Hey... feeling kind of silly here. Have renamed the two files to .mod but computer seems to still think they are .zip files and FG doesn't recognize the modules in game. Know I'm missing something.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Hey... feeling kind of silly here. Have renamed the two files to .mod but computer seems to still think they are .zip files and FG doesn't recognize the modules in game. Know I'm missing something.
    Disable "Hide extensions for known file types" in Windows explorer.

https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...ions=windows-7
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Er yeah, thanks Trenloe... that helped.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    arent you running a game at the moment?
    Playing - and my PC is currently permanently paralysed.

Thanks Tren the Omnipresent. John, let me know if you have any feedback on the modules -- hope they're useful!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    Thanks Tren the Omnipresent. John, let me know if you have any feedback on the modules -- hope they're useful!
    They will be once I get past a few family/personal issues and can start gaming again!

- John Diefenbaker

What folder do I place these in ...
    I have the Ultimate License
    My timezone is Eastern U.S.A
    I'm looking to experience a wide range of game systems.. After playing a bit , I hope to Gm 1 game biweekly.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1380 for D&D5E Saturday night game
    https://the-lost-mines-of-phandelver...dianportal.com and https://candar.obsidianportal.com[SIGPIC][/SIGPIChttps://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=28042&dateline=143231 4775]

Thread Information