DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Simple module: C&C Gems for easy population of modules.

Here's a very simple module for populating treasure hoards, especially useful in converting existing modules: it's a collection of all of the gems from C&C into a tab in the Items window. The gems are all set up for using the ID functionality, so a bloodstone gem shows up as "Gem, opaque green with red spots" until it is IDed. Obviously all values are included. I just found it a pain to have to keep entering gem data when converting modules or creating treasure parcels, and found this much easier - hope y'all can find some use in it. Just drop in your Modules folder and change the file type from ".zip" to ".mod"... enjoy!

BTW, if Smiteworks would like to just roll the data into M&T at some point, you have my explicit permission.

Seeing as how it looks like the C&C gem list comes right out of D&D, and C&C is itself OGL (and the very limited use of this module), I think I'm pretty safe in distributing this.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

It's a module - gotta put it in "Modules" and name it ".mod"
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing this.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Doh! I had just finished testing the mood lighting extension and wasnt thinking straight... must have been all those colours swirling around my screen!
    How do I get them to show up as un-identified?

You have to have the ID "Game (GM) > Item Identification" option enabled in your campaign.

Would this work for 3.5 or Pathfinder if I went into the Module and added those rulesets?

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    Would this work for 3.5 or Pathfinder if I went into the Module and added those rulesets?
    No, the internal mechanisms for items is markedly different between the two rulesets.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson View Post
    No, the internal mechanisms for items is markedly different between the two rulesets.

Cheers,
    SF
    OK thanks, I was hoping since both are built on CoreRPG that there would be some crossover....

Thread Information