DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Slew of new Savage Worlds content now available in the Store

We have everything from fantasy to chivalry to horror/sci-fantasy.

Fantasy

Kith'takharos Bundle pak
    Three short adventures in one in the fantasy setting of Kith'takharos. These could easily be modified to fit a homebrew setting.

Sundered Skies Goodness

Sundered Skies Companion
    Contains a 112 pages or so worth of content, with tons of new monsters and 26 new short adventures.

The Blade of Destiny
    An adventure surrounding a powerful artifact that comes into the possession of the party.

Chivalry

Daring Tales of Chivalry #02 - Death at the Joust
    Includes rules for jousting and an adventure of murder and intrigue set at a joust.

Deadlands

Deadlands OneSheet Pak
    This includes 7 short adventures set in Deadlands. These are also available for free from Pinnacle's website, but have been converted for you for around a buck a pop. They can be easily sprinkled in to an existing campaign on short notice or expanded into larger adventures.

Deadlands Reloaded: Abracadabra and an Arab Cadaver
    This is a classic Deadlands adventure converted for use with Deadlands Reloaded from the Hexes and Hucksters book.

More Fantasy
    The Dreamers Awaken
    Battle it out in the dream world where the laws of physics don't apply. This adventure is for 4-6 Seasoned Characters.

Sweet! Thanks for the additional offerings

Incidently, those looking to play through Abracadabra and an Arab Cadaver may find this map of the main town useful. It was put together from the sketch map included with the adventure, and I found it useful for a couple of the main scenes within the adventure.

It's a bit ugly in places, but it was an early experiment in photoshop for me. My players seems to like it though - perhaps I'd been starving them of image backgrounds for too long...
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thread Information