PDA

View Full Version : Someone cuold let me see ??

Dungeonlord
January 8th, 2007, 10:54
Hi!
i've never played to FG but i have a lot of exeperience with D&D 3.0. I'm just looking for somene who started a compaign to look how the game runs and learn, step by step, how to play. What i demand is just to look, and i guarantee that i'll never interfere with the game. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!:cry:

p.s. i'm italian and it's better if the players are european.

kepli
January 8th, 2007, 16:49
Hi Dungeonlord,

Also check the FUM site (see my signature) for games to join and see hof FG goes. There are several Europen games there.

Blue Haven
January 8th, 2007, 21:50
Hi there :)
I´m from europe too :) if you want to play some games and share exp with D&D count on me :)

Stuart
January 8th, 2007, 22:37
Kepli plays on Sunday with a group I attempt to DM (they normally run amok, the plot goes to hell and I roll out a succession of 'Bargain Basement' monsters for them to knock over) that has a vacancy for a lvl 9 character in a few weeks - Sunday 8 PM GMT

I also run on Friday evening (possible lvl 9 vacancy - fighter-type pref) - Friday 8 PM GMT

Kalmarjan runs a game on Sunday afternoon that I play in (lvl 4), he may have a vacancy, heck ... I know he does ... we need a Cleric ! - Sunday 11 am GMT

Longarms has a game that runs every other Saturday (lvl 1). 8 PM GMT

PM me or the other chaps if interested.

longarms
January 9th, 2007, 17:36
Yes, my game is this Saturday. If you want to login and watch, just PM me.

kalmarjan
January 9th, 2007, 21:40
Kalmarjan runs a game on Sunday afternoon that I play in (lvl 4), he may have a vacancy, heck ... I know he does ... we need a Cleric ! - Sunday 11 am GMT

LOL! Why would that be? :)

Sandeman

Dungeonlord
January 11th, 2007, 08:08
Hi Longarms i send you a pm.thank yuo very much!!

alexander
January 11th, 2007, 09:40
Hello, Longarms, mind if I come in and watch too?

And can I watch with the demo version or do I have to get the complete version? Thanks!

MaineCoon
January 11th, 2007, 23:57
If you want to connect to the full game, you need at least a Lite license. The Demo can only connect to Demo.