5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Someone cuold let me see ??

Hi!
    i've never played to FG but i have a lot of exeperience with D&D 3.0. I'm just looking for somene who started a compaign to look how the game runs and learn, step by step, how to play. What i demand is just to look, and i guarantee that i'll never interfere with the game. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

p.s. i'm italian and it's better if the players are european.

Hi Dungeonlord,

Also check the FUM site (see my signature) for games to join and see hof FG goes. There are several Europen games there.

Hi there
    I´m from europe too if you want to play some games and share exp with D&D count on me
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

• Kepli plays on Sunday with a group I attempt to DM (they normally run amok, the plot goes to hell and I roll out a succession of 'Bargain Basement' monsters for them to knock over) that has a vacancy for a lvl 9 character in a few weeks - Sunday 8 PM GMT
    • I also run on Friday evening (possible lvl 9 vacancy - fighter-type pref) - Friday 8 PM GMT
    • Kalmarjan runs a game on Sunday afternoon that I play in (lvl 4), he may have a vacancy, heck ... I know he does ... we need a Cleric ! - Sunday 11 am GMT
    • Longarms has a game that runs every other Saturday (lvl 1). 8 PM GMT

PM me or the other chaps if interested.

Yes, my game is this Saturday. If you want to login and watch, just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    • Kalmarjan runs a game on Sunday afternoon that I play in (lvl 4), he may have a vacancy, heck ... I know he does ... we need a Cleric ! - Sunday 11 am GMT
    LOL! Why would that be?

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Hi Longarms i send you a pm.thank yuo very much!!

Hello, Longarms, mind if I come in and watch too?

And can I watch with the demo version or do I have to get the complete version? Thanks!

If you want to connect to the full game, you need at least a Lite license. The Demo can only connect to Demo.

Thread Information