PDA

View Full Version : One Shot Adventure: Saturday October 28th @ 9pm EST (-6 GMT)

The Velvet Souljah
October 28th, 2006, 02:22
Basically, the title says it all. I am looking for three hardy souls that want to have one night (two max if we run late and folks are having fun) of D&D fun.

We need three players: a rogue, a fighting type, and a healing type. These are only recommendations. The first three folks who are serious and want to commit are welcome to participate and may play whatever they choose.

This is a one-shot. 3.5 Core only...

Post back to the thread if interested.

The Velvet Souljah
October 28th, 2006, 18:25
No interest in this at all?

calvinNhobbes
October 28th, 2006, 22:37
I'm interested for tonight. I got a 1st level gnome rogue character already made from another game that got cancelled. I'll check back later to see if game is still on.
cNh

Snikle
October 29th, 2006, 00:54
Game still on?

The Velvet Souljah
October 29th, 2006, 00:54
I'm interested for tonight. I got a 1st level gnome rogue character already made from another game that got cancelled. I'll check back later to see if game is still on.
cNh

Sadly, it doesn't look like there is a lot of interest in this evening. Perhaps we should push this out to next Saturday and see if more folks demonstrate some interest.

BTW, is it me, or is it really hard to get a game going around here? Is that just a function of the fact that most people are already in games or just a result of a lack of real activity on the boards?

Snikle
October 29th, 2006, 00:59
Jeez, try to get something other than a d20 game going, next to impossible.

calvinNhobbes
October 29th, 2006, 01:01
I'm in one game already. But was free tonight. I'm trying to get one up myself. I think most people just need more than a couple days notice.

Also I don't think people check these boards that often. So 24 hours is very short notice.

calvinNhobbes
October 29th, 2006, 01:02
Snikle, you in? That's 2, just need 1 more!

VarnFury
October 29th, 2006, 01:05
You got your third.

Sigurd
October 29th, 2006, 01:14
One Shot - worth a shot!

S

Dreamcoil
October 29th, 2006, 01:42
I'm interested as well if you still need players for tonight.