DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

One Shot Adventure: Saturday October 28th @ 9pm EST (-6 GMT)

Basically, the title says it all. I am looking for three hardy souls that want to have one night (two max if we run late and folks are having fun) of D&D fun.

We need three players: a rogue, a fighting type, and a healing type. These are only recommendations. The first three folks who are serious and want to commit are welcome to participate and may play whatever they choose.

This is a one-shot. 3.5 Core only...

Post back to the thread if interested.

I'm interested for tonight. I got a 1st level gnome rogue character already made from another game that got cancelled. I'll check back later to see if game is still on.
    cNh

Quote Originally Posted by calvinNhobbes
    I'm interested for tonight. I got a 1st level gnome rogue character already made from another game that got cancelled. I'll check back later to see if game is still on.
    cNh
    Sadly, it doesn't look like there is a lot of interest in this evening. Perhaps we should push this out to next Saturday and see if more folks demonstrate some interest.

BTW, is it me, or is it really hard to get a game going around here? Is that just a function of the fact that most people are already in games or just a result of a lack of real activity on the boards?

Jeez, try to get something other than a d20 game going, next to impossible.

I'm in one game already. But was free tonight. I'm trying to get one up myself. I think most people just need more than a couple days notice.

Also I don't think people check these boards that often. So 24 hours is very short notice.

Snikle, you in? That's 2, just need 1 more!

Hey Want another?

One Shot - worth a shot!

S

Thread Information