PDA

View Full Version : total noob

Pen
May 10th, 2017, 18:43
ok im not sure if i should make a intro. bur meh.
hi im Clare im mute Scottish and been trying to get in to D&D for years.

Erin Righ
May 10th, 2017, 18:46
Hi Clare welcome to the forums, you will find everybody really friendly around here. Ask questions and see about joining a game maybe? I don't play D&D, myself, but there are many here who do

chanceboon
May 10th, 2017, 18:53
Hello! Shouldn't be much of an issue to find a D&D game here. It is kind of ironic that the first two that respond to you r post don't play D&D (I prefer other systems as well), but I think you'll find a game in that vein fairly easily.

If you drop down a couple of categories on the forums , to the LFG area, there's tons of games looking for players.

Pen
May 10th, 2017, 20:41
thanks guys. i want to play everything.

Wookiee420
May 10th, 2017, 20:43
check out the forums as suggested and it cant hurt to check out the Discord channel....EVENTUALLY i will have a new weekend 5e game, the one i am running is going to be ending soon and when it does i will start a new one, if you still need a game then you are more than welcome to join us :)

Trenloe
May 10th, 2017, 20:43
Welcome to the forums Clare. I assume you're looking for a text based game?

HoratioDrank
May 10th, 2017, 20:44
Welcome to the asylum! :D

Teufelhunde87
May 10th, 2017, 22:50
Welcome to FG!

Procurator
May 10th, 2017, 23:01
Welcome to FG. I have found it to be a great community, paying forward. hello!

gaara6666
May 11th, 2017, 00:21
Welcome Clare. We have tons of game systems and people also always running one shots. When you show interest in games it is always good to state your timezone and what days work best for you.

Erin Righ
May 11th, 2017, 01:57
Welcome Clare. We have tons of game systems and people also always running one shots. When you show interest in games it is always good to state your timezone and what days work best for you.

and state that you are looking for text games or at least ones where you can type at least, it makes it easier for GMs