FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 50 of 53 First ... 404849505152 ... Last
    Tomb of Annihilation
    Cradle of the Death God

There is an image of the dolls in the book. You can use that for their tokens instead of letters.

Trial of the Square

Problem: Random Spell Scroll Treasure table is not there.

Death God's Nursery

Problem: The Soulmonger and Tentacles has no actions. You also forgot to include that the tentacles have 22 Strength. They have reactions as per text. Here are my suggested write-ups:
    Soulmonger and Tentacles.jpg

You can also put in, that even though the Soulmonger has 4 tentacles, it only has one reaction, not one reaction per tentacle.

Problem 2: You should add that the 2d6 + 5 phylacteries are treasure items.

Another suggestion: Include a token for Acererak's sphere since he can move it with his talisman.
    Last edited by astromath; September 21st, 2017 at 14:07.

I have an update bug. After updating, the update button still shows that there's an update that needs to be done.

P.S. This may be the wrong forum for this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    I have an update bug. After updating, the update button still shows that there's an update that needs to be done.

P.S. This may be the wrong forum for this.
    House of HEaling would be better since it's not 5E specific.

But Try running it again. Sometime for some people it needs to be run twice.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Have done so. Button still lights up. But I'll go to the correct forum now that you've pointed it out. Thx.

EDIT: I ended up deleting what was updated directly from the folders and re-updated. The button is no longer lit.
    Last edited by astromath; September 21st, 2017 at 16:00.

Tomb of Annihilation
    Cradle of the Death God

There is an image of the dolls in the book. You can use that for their tokens instead of letters.

Trial of the Square

Problem: Random Spell Scroll Treasure table is not there.
    Hmm, yes. I had intended to create a table which rolled a parcel for this but parcels can't be created for spells using a table of anonymous links. So I think the DM is going to have to do this one themselves.
    Death God's Nursery

Problem: The Soulmonger and Tentacles has no actions. You also forgot to include that the tentacles have 22 Strength. They have reactions as per text. Here are my suggested write-ups:
    Soulmonger and Tentacles.jpg

You can also put in, that even though the Soulmonger has 4 tentacles, it only has one reaction, not one reaction per tentacle.
    I've missed the point about the attacks of the tentacles being only reactions. I included the actions in the Soulmonger, but I'll have to fix that. well spotted.
    Problem 2: You should add that the 2d6 + 5 phylacteries are treasure items.
    Hmm, I did think about this and decided to leave them out since there's no details given about heir size, weight, shape, value or who they belong to. So I've left that one up to the DM too.
    Another suggestion: Include a token for Acererak's sphere since he can move it with his talisman.
    Good point, and I thought I had done, but clearly didn't
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; September 21st, 2017 at 16:54.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

About the random spell parcels, you've given me a challenge. Let's see what I can come up with.

The room with the gears: I am working on a better representation. Once I have it done, I'll post it for your perusal.

Re: Random Spellbook Page challenge.

Here's my solution. Attached is the xml file. This is only the table portion of my campaign data.

It doesn't create parcels. It just posts results in the chat window.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Creating the tables isn't the problem (although it is a lot of work doing it in a .txt file and then parsing it) but I wanted an elegant solution wrapping it up in a parcel but you can't put spells into a parcel. I could do it using a Story template. I also considered creating a new magic item similar to a spell scroll but that would mean overloading the items menu with dozens of them. Thinking also as a DM I considered that a random selection of spells might not be what the DM might want, they might want to be more selective of what spells they were prepared to give out.

I think if I am going to do this I'll do it as a Story Template, but it'll need to wait for a week or two.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Too bad that the tables can't create an item such as a spellbook with a random listing of spells.

I'll be using my solution in the meantime until I see what you come up with in a couple of weeks.

There's been a clarification in Sage Advice. The Bard's Jack of All Trades also affects Initiative since Initiative is nothing but a Dexterity check in which the Bard is not already proficient in.

Thread Information