FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
    Quick Map:
    • Fantasy Grounds hangs if you select more Enemy locations (1x, 2x, 3x...) than NPCs in Combat Tracker or Encounter
    • I think the Party/Enemy position grids could use some help text. It wasn't obvious at first how the Enemy grid worked (e.g. must select a square for enemies to be added to map and CT)
    • Actually, it might be helpful if the Enemy grid started with one square already selected for them
    • If an NPC in an Encounter is marked as Faction: Friend, they are placed with the Enemies. However, when using placement direct from CT (no Encounter), NPCs with Faction: Friend are not placed at all.
    • Maybe the "Enemy" box should be titled "NPCs" since it also places Friend/Neutral factions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    5E Sample Campaign (and any others) should be updated with the new NPC icons.
    Thanks. That campaign could probably use a full overhaul.

I don't play 5e and never had a sample campaign. I downloaded the files that Moonwizard posted a couple years ago and pasted that campaign into Test, but the tokens are clearly old (when loaded they're all hovering in the air facing down). Is there a way to force an update to the sample campaign?

Blog Entries
    It is probably good to just create a new 5E campaign and then grab some monsters from the SRD for testing purposes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rigerco View Post
    I don't play 5e and never had a sample campaign. I downloaded the files that Moonwizard posted a couple years ago and pasted that campaign into Test, but the tokens are clearly old (when loaded they're all hovering in the air facing down). Is there a way to force an update to the sample campaign?
    No, you can't update a campaign (outside of through the FG interface). The sample campaign is available on the forums, but it does not have the new icon options in it so it would be of little use for this testing.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries

Congrats guys, that is a HUGE feature. My GM could have used that for our game last weekend.

Keep up the fine work

Well I just updated to the new system of FG. We use it only for pathfinder 1e and it is basically unplayable to me. I guess I will have to watch a bunch of videos to see what to do. Also, as soon as I click settings button from the launcher the program crashes. I cannot load my logs onto this forum because of the stupid security token nonsense.

I appreciate all the work and effort people put into this product, the support on the forum is great, with people trying to help each other. Just frustrating, I always feel like I am not clever enough for this program, that it is one step ahead of me always.

Blog Entries
    Turn off all your extensions and then try again, or create a new Pathfinder 1E campaign and test it out there. Then add extensions back 1 at a time until you find the root cause of errors. Contact that extension author to see if they have an update.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 9.14.46 PM.png

fgu_logs_20240309.zip

I think if I just reply through the quick response window and not go to advance mode I can upload files.

Thread Information