DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 46 of 53 First ... 364445464748 ... Last
    So I don't know wether this is a bug or a "feature".

Lets say I have access to the official PHB and SCA Moduls and I want to create a Purple Dragon Knight Fighter

Variant #1:
    I drag the Fighter Class from the PHB to my brand new Charactersheet and repeat for two additional times.
    The PopUp to select my Martial Archetype appears.
    I check "Purple Dragon Knight" and accept the selection.
    => Chatbox shows "Feature 'Purple Dragon Knight' added to"

Variant #2:
    I drag the Fighter Class from SCA to my brand new Charactersheet and repeat for two additional times.
    => Chatbox shows "Feature 'Purple Dragon Knight' added to..." and "Feature 'Rallying Cry' added to..."

Variant #3:
    I drag the Fighter Class from SCA to my brand new Charactersheet and then drag the PHB one two times to the sheet
    => Chatbox shows "Feature 'Purple Dragon Knight' added to..."

Variant #4:
    I drag the Fighter Class from PHB to my brand new Charactersheet and then drag the SCA one two times to the sheet
    => Chatbox shows "Feature 'Purple Dragon Knight' added to..." and "Feature 'Rallying Cry' added to..."

It seems that if you want to have features from a subclass automatically added to your charactersheet you have to drag the class from the module the subclass is in when you gain the level it is supposed to be added.
    I was also able to reproduce this with the Arcana Domain for clerics

As a work around you could drag the features from the subclass to the sheet, but in that case one would always have to check if the new level "unlocked" a new subclass feature.

I don't think that's working as intended. I'll investigate
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Forge of Fury.

Orc Champion NPC appears to be a renamed Wight.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Forge of Fury.

Orc Champion NPC appears to be a renamed Wight.
    That would be correct - see location 5.09
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    That would be correct - see location 5.09
    Whoops... spoilers!

Edit: Perhaps the creature should have an Orc token though?
    Last edited by JohnD; September 10th, 2017 at 18:44.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    ToA
    The NPC "Hazard - Bottled Poison" is listed as type "Trap". It should be listed as a type "Hazard" like all the other hazards.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    ToA
    The NPC "Hazard - Bottled Poison" is listed as type "Trap". It should be listed as a type "Hazard" like all the other hazards.
    Noted

Blog Entries
    Two hazards that cause damage and do not have an encounter for them are the Aboleth Slime hazard in entry "05.12.00 Level 5: Gears of Hate" and the Magma hazard in entry "02.18.01 1 Magma Rift".

Edit: Sorry, these are in ToA.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 12th, 2017 at 15:34.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

On TftYP Sunless Citadel, on the Reference Manual on The Sunless Citadel > Running the adventure section, you copied the book's verbatim "Never- winter" text

Quote Originally Posted by Gothstaff View Post
    On TftYP Sunless Citadel, on the Reference Manual on The Sunless Citadel > Running the adventure section, you copied the book's verbatim "Never- winter" text
    Gah!, I thought I'd tracked all those down. Noted

Thread Information