DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Damage immunity

Damage immunity

How do i make NPCs immune to mundane damage? Like everything except magic and magic weapons?

I see somethings like [@Immunity Fire] for fire immunity. What are the key words i need to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatertron View Post
    How do i make NPCs immune to mundane damage? Like everything except magic and magic weapons?

I see somethings like [@Immunity Fire] for fire immunity. What are the key words i need to use?
    [@Immunity Arcane] for magic - look at the wiki https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Worlds+Effects and here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...leset-Features for more help.

Immunity declares that the target is immune to something specified. So
    Code:
    [@Immunity something]
    makes the target immune to something but not anything else.
    Code:
    [@Immunity Arcane]
    makes the target immune to powers only, but normal damage to everything else.
    Code:
    [@Immunity Arcane|Frost]
    makes the target immune to powers and frost, but normal damage to everything else.
    Using just
    Code:
    [@Immunity]
    makes the target immune to all damage types because no damage type (keyword) was given.
    Synopsis: Immunity is used to declare what a target is specifically immune it.

Invulnerability indicates the target takes no damage from anything except what is listed after the effect and how much damage is taken from the declared keywords.
    Code:
    [@Invulnerability]
    means the target takes no damage from anything.
    Code:
    [@Invulnerability, @Normal Silver Damage]
    says the target is invulnerable to everything but takes normal damage from silver.
    Code:
    [@Invulnerability, @Half Silver Damage]
    says the target is invulnerable to everything but takes half damage from silver.
    Code:
    [@Invulnerability, @Double Melee Damage]
    says the target is invulnerable to everything but takes double damage from melee weapons.
    [@Invulnerability, @Halve Arcane Damage, @Normal Silver Damage]
    is no damage from anything but half damage from spells and normal damage from silver.
    Synopsis: Invulnerability is used to declare what a target is not invulnerable to and how vulnerable it is to damage types.

Which one you use depends on what you're setting up and doing so with less typing.
    If the target takes no damage from one or two specific damage types, use Immunity.
    If the target takes no damage from anything except one or two damage types, use Invulnerability.

The Mundane and Enchanted tags were recently added to weapons in Savage Pathfinder. So you can use immunity and damage reduction based on normal weapons, or extra damage for Enchanted weapons.

Thread Information