FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Why cant I see the map as the player? I am on the tracker and in Initiative order

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    Why cant I see the map as the player? I am on the tracker and in Initiative order
    Re-share the map.

If the player can open the map, but it's all black - then disable lighting and/or LoS on the map.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

New game, no Extentions (Official Pathfinder Theme was only extention on other game) GM and Player side by side.png

New game, no Extentions (Official Pathfinder Theme was only extention on other game) GM and Player side by side.png
    Ah, I see the issue with this specific example - the creature is not visible to the players. Click the eye icon for the creature on the combat tracker.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Map is still black and no NPC

Does FG have a Discord channel I could just share my screen on and chat, lol? Feel free to hop on the game, as well

Does FG have a Discord channel I could just share my screen on and chat, lol? Feel free to hop on the game, as well
    Refer to the "Discord Server" link under the Support menu at the top of the forums web page.

I think your issue is being caused by the player not having full visibility of the creature they're attacking. So you need to make sure that the token isn't set to invisible in the combat tracker and that, if using lighting/LoS, the attacking PC has full view of the token.

Ok, got it. It was the Lighting layer. Thank you. Do I have to mark NPCs as Visable even when players walk into LoS of them?

Do I have to mark NPCs as Visable even when players walk into LoS of them?
    The invisible setting on the CT overrides LoS/lighting. If you want to use LoS/lighting to control visibility then set the creatures in the CT to visible.

Thank you for your patience

Thread Information