DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 60 of 60 First ... 1050585960
    It should match the "token_name" frame; and it uses the "token_ordinal" font too.

Ah... what I worked around is this difference in font colors. I can change the background to light like the name but then it changes the background of the upper right token ordinal. If I change the font color, it changes the upper right token ordinal font but not the main token font.

Font Color Difference

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It should match the "token_name" frame; and it uses the "token_ordinal" font too.
    Ok, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortiger View Post
    Thanks for the work on this - my group and I love this theme! We have run into one issue and I have not found any reference to it in this thread. When there are multiple of the same type of enemy, the numbering of the NPCs on the token is nearly unreadable:

Attachment 60849

We're using PF2e Legacy rules. I've disabled all other add-ons just to make sure it wasn't something else causing the issue -- no dice. Is this something that can be improved? Thanks for any help.
    Hi Vortiger. I was able to get your problem fixed so the next time you update, let me know if you can see the field. The new theme version will be v2.9.24 when it loads in. Happy Gaming, Justin

I may not have been clear above. The token_name and token_ordinal frames should be the same coloration, since they use the same font.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi Justin. Updated and it looks great now - thank you so much!

Thread Information