STAR TREK 2d20
Page 33 of 33 First ... 23313233
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Running on Test channel with no extensions.

Applying a CHOICE automation to a character causes the following error: "[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "PFRPG2:utility/scripts/dialog_select.lua"]:71: attempt to index global 'button_ok' (a nil value)". Selecting any of the options in the choice popup generates the same error again.

As far as I can tell the choice automation does work correctly, despite the error.
    Thanks for reporting. Please provide an example of the complete automation text used.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. Please provide an example of the complete automation text used.
    An example automation text is

[CHOICE choice|Nymph|Nymph Strikes]
    I have a number of Lookup Data "choice" entries with the category "Nymph" and the subcategory "Nymph Strikes". As far as I can tell this is happening with any CHOICE automation; at least, I have not been able to create one that doesn't cause the error.

Hi, I recall the following phrase from the Release 19 announcement: "Automation of the dying process and wounded condition."
    I have searched all over for "wounded condition" and cannot find any evidence of "dying process" or "wounded condition" automation. Was it deferred to another release?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi, I recall the following phrase from the Release 19 announcement: "Automation of the dying process and wounded condition."
    I have searched all over for "wounded condition" and cannot find any evidence of "dying process" or "wounded condition" automation. Was it deferred to another release?
    What was delivered is listed in post #3 of this thread. There's no mention of that.

You're probably confusing a release announcement with ruleset plans. That thread has this proviso in the first post: "The information in this thread is all subject to change based off development priorities and developer/converter availability."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information