Starfinder Playlist
Page 71 of 72 First ... 216169707172 Last
    I have not heard anything from Paul to imply that, and there are many reasons why people may step away from a community project.

If Paul (or anyone whom takes over) has any questions, please let me know.

Regards,
    JPG

I love this system and want to help people with problems. I am not the best coder but i can easily make small edits to keep this project alive. How would I go about doing that? Do i need to make a new thread or can I somehow take over this one and pin a comment to the beginning so people don't get confused? I will post this msg to the thread and you Moon Wizard so people know That I might take over at least for now.

Moon,

Paul's last update for WFRP 2E is 07/11/22 regarding his changelog (which implies he's been gone for nearly 2 years). For this one, it's nearly a year. Paul did not update the community to say that something in his life is going to steer him away from the ruleset for a while. TBH, I don't know the exact reason for why Paul won't work on the rulesets but if this drags on to a full year (and 2 years for the other one), I am more inclined to say something in his life is keeping him from here. Then again, how long do you consider before a ruleset is declared abandoned?
    Proud Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licensee/Game Master with text only games

Active Campaigns

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E: A World Aflames

Call of Cthulhu: Adventures of Davion Falconia

Campaigns Planned

Aliens RPG: Frag 'em, Mag Reload! (A Colonial Marine Campaign)

Cyberpunk RED: Get Geeked, Corpo! (A Night City Adventure against the Mega Corps)

Fallout 2d20: New Orleans

GURPS: Prism International (Inspired by Rainbow Six)

I've pushed an update to move the WH40K Imperium calendar into the standard CoreRPG supported calendar system and module. I'm going to remove those from the first post, since they are now included in the default CoreRPG systems.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I've pushed an update to move the WH40K Imperium calendar into the standard CoreRPG supported calendar system and module. I'm going to remove those from the first post, since they are now included in the default CoreRPG systems.

Regards,
    JPG
    Good news! Will the W40K ruleset work with the latest update or will there be required changes to ensure that it works with the current FGU version?

Active Campaigns

Campaigns Planned

Cyberpunk RED: Get Geeked, Corpo! (A Night City Adventure against the Mega Corps)

@MrJusa has offered to help take up the mantle going forward; but I'm looking at trying to clean it up a little to be leaner and work better with CoreRPG functionality/theming. It will probably need some testing from someone familiar with the system when I'm done.

Regards,
    JPG

Great. Thank you, Moon Wizard.

Active Campaigns

Campaigns Planned

Okay, here's a cleaned up version of the ruleset with no immediate errors being thrown; and fixed up a lot of the warnings as well as brought in a lot of the standardization features that have been added in the last two years.

Since I don't know the game system nor the ruleset, I'm adding here for people to help test and let me know what might still be broken or changes that I made that didn't come through correctly. Once I get a few people to look at this version and try stuff (including combat), please post your results here and I'll move to first post. No extensions should be needed, as the flamer cone is included as well as calendar changes.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

What about the WFRP 2E ruleset Paul was working on? I'll test this ruleset out when I'm off. Thank you so much, Moon! Greatly appreciated!

Active Campaigns

Campaigns Planned

Thank you Moon Wizard and sorry that I couldn't deliver a fix in a timely manner. I was banging my head against the wall for hours trying to get the combat tracker to work, this just shows the difference of a pro and an amateur. I will also check if there are any problems with the system cos I have a game of Only war coming up on saturday.
    Thanks again Moon Wizard you are the best!

Thread Information