FG License: Standard.
Time Zone: UK.
Day(s) of week: any time between Tuesdays and Thursdays
Term: Hopefully long term, however that depends if I will suit the environment
Voice: Good microphone (Logitech Yeti X) but software wise, I need something that can be run on Linux, either natively or in a virtual machine.

Game System Preferred: D&D 3E, but any edition is fine, I'm more interested in the world.
Game System Experience: A tiny experience from the first Baldur's Gate game, a decent dozens of hours in Pathfinder Kingmaker and Wrath of the Righteous as Eldritch Scion (magus (magic user with spell cap of 6 and decent amount of martial training) with spontaneous casting) and a few hours with Sylvan Sorcerer (sorcerer with ties to nature) but all was on low difficulties and focusing on the roleplay aspects.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Rookie without training

Character Type Preferred: A good neutral, human dexterity based dual finesse weapons wielding warrior (10 str,16 dex,11 con,14 wis, 14 int, 14 cha on level one (assuming that human racial bonus adds 1 to every stat)) with a farmer's background and a good amount of naivety.
About me: a guy who wants some escapism from the modern mess of a society where everything is mixed with nonsense politics. According to my observations, my adherence to rules is higher than that of an average person and I have a high desire/need/whatever-else-you-want-to-call-it to help out (for instance, I despise just standing around at work when I don't know what to do in a moment, but trust me, it's not ADHD, because I worked with a guy with it and we've two different attention spans). I plan to be a more passive player, mostly being support to the party, however I plan to involve myself in situations in which bloodshed can be avoided (hence why the focus on dexterity, to avoid hits and take aggro away from the rest of the party, as opposed to being a typical bloodspiller). Will need some help with character creation (but I do have at least a semi-solid idea of what I want).