FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 99 of 101 First ... 4989979899100101 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltaur View Post
    Please move if in wrong thread.

My party is fighting goblins using PF2 monster core. I noticed that most of them are missing their ranged option. In monster core they have their dogslicer and shortbow, but it is not in their stats in fantasy grounds unity.

Just thought I'd bring to your attention, sorry if someone else mentioned it.

Concur. Goblin Warrior, Goblin Commando, Goblin War Chanter are all missing their Ranged entries.

On a whim... so are the Hobgoblin Soldier, Hobgoblin Archer, and Hobgobiln General. I just checked this in campaign w/ no extensions running and no modules loaded except Player/GM/Monster Core.

More random checking: Graveknight's lacking them. Lamia's lacking them. Zyss Serpentfolk, ditto. Skeleton Guard, same. Has the smell of something having failed in parsing or other data processing; it's clearly not limited to just a particular family of entries.

My party is fighting goblins using PF2 monster core. I noticed that most of them are missing their ranged option. In monster core they have their dogslicer and shortbow, but it is not in their stats in fantasy grounds unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Dude View Post
    Concur. Goblin Warrior, Goblin Commando, Goblin War Chanter are all missing their Ranged entries.

On a whim... so are the Hobgoblin Soldier, Hobgoblin Archer, and Hobgobiln General. I just checked this in campaign w/ no extensions running and no modules loaded except Player/GM/Monster Core.

More random checking: Graveknight's lacking them. Lamia's lacking them. Zyss Serpentfolk, ditto. Skeleton Guard, same. Has the smell of something having failed in parsing or other data processing; it's clearly not limited to just a particular family of entries.
    Thanks for letting us know. We'll investigate and get fixed as soon as we can.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Dude View Post

This should be fixed with a hotfix. Thanks again for making us aware of the issue.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post715880
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In the Player Core are no Healing Potions only in the ORC Modules are Healing Potions.
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Birger Tucholski View Post
    In the Player Core are no Healing Potions only in the ORC Modules are Healing Potions.
    No healing potions exist in the Player Core product. There's a single elixir of life (minor) in the Alchemical Gear section. Potions of Healing are in the GM Core - both the full product and the ORC licensed product.

OK then i was last Night Confused, sorry about the wrong report
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Hi, I just downloaded Seven Dooms for Sandpoint (though it is not mentioned in this thread as released). There was a single module file in the zip, but the new backgrounds information in the Seven Dooms for Sandpoint, Player's Guide is not included. Is that a separate free download?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi, I just downloaded Seven Dooms for Sandpoint (though it is not mentioned in this thread as released). There was a single module file in the zip, but the new backgrounds information in the Seven Dooms for Sandpoint, Player's Guide is not included. Is that a separate free download?
    As you mention "in the ZIP", are you referring to the PDF download from Paizo? If so, then an AP player's guide is usually available as a separate free download on Paizo.com. Searching Paizo.com for "Seven Dooms for Sandpoint Player’s Guide" takes me to the page linked below, where there's a "download the Player's Guide Today!" link just above the comments section.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...-for-Sandpoint

Sorry, my mistake I was referring to the FGU module. The when I search modules for "rusthenge" I can see both "rusthenge" (the main content) and "rusthenge Player's resource" which has the added backgrounds. When I search modules for "seven" I only see "seven" (the main content), but no "seven... Player's resource". Is that that because the player's resource has not been converted yet?

Thread Information