STAR TREK 2d20

Shadowdark zine support?

any idea if the cursed scroll zines will be added to fantasy grounds?

Great. I've been using foundry for Shadowdark to this point but the fantasy grounds version seems way more user friendly to me so far. Looking to make the switch with my group.

I am glad to hear that. I tried to keep it simple but still packed with the automation people expect.

When the Zines drop for FG, will there be a random lvl 0 / random character creator? Because Gauntlet would take quite some time to prepare doing it manually

That is not something currently on my radar to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tordrache View Post
    When the Zines drop for FG, will there be a random lvl 0 / random character creator? Because Gauntlet would take quite some time to prepare doing it manually
    I created my lvl 0 characters (16 of them), and I was actually thinking about attempting to create a random character generator. I wouldn't have any issues doing it in a language I actually know, but since I've never created anything for FG I scraped the idea. I would be willing to do work on it if someone was willing to give me pointers on how to start actually creating it for FG.

The first Cursed Scroll is under review, and work is progressing smoothly on the second one. Yes, a random character generator would be nice. What about a mod file 100 zero level characters in it, and a table that choose one of them? I am sure I could create that easily enough.

Thread Information