FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: The Party Sheet

The Party Sheet

And yet again...

Is there some benefit to having PCs in the party sheet? There seems to be a dearth of information about this aspect of FG. And in the same vein, is there a tutorial somewhere that discusses the party sheet? I did a search on "party sheet" and got a LOT of information about "sheets", mostly character sheets.

Thank you,
    TIBTK

I'm not sure there is a tutorial anywhere.

The party sheet has a number of advantages:
    1. Distribution of XP
    2. Distribution of gold.
    3. Players can review the party inventory, other player skills, languages, PC details, etc..
    4. GM can do bulk rolls of skills - for example, the GM can roll perception to detect a trap for all PCs.
    5. Show party marching order and watch order.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I use it in my 3.5 campaign. It is useful for keeping track of completed encounters, as well as handing out treasure and experience. If you need to know if the party has a particular item, say a potion of cure blindness, you can look at the inventory instead of searching through each character's individually. As well is it is a quick reference for the party's skills.
    Semper Dies Irae

Anyone know a way to make the experience tab on the pathfinder sheet visible to the players?

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipresent View Post
    Anyone know a way to make the experience tab on the pathfinder sheet visible to the players?
    You would need an extension to do that since the XP tab is for the DM only. Players can always see what XP they have in their character sheet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information