DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Faolan the Azure Abjurer View Post
    Started experiencing a bug where the AC bonus and enhancement bonus of armor keeps getting deleted from armor and shields. Had to deactivate in my campaign to preserve my sanity, lol.
    Any idea when it happens? Does it relate to breaking/fixing things or just damaging them?

I haven't been able to pin-point when exactly it happens, but I didn't fiddle around with the hit points of the armor. If I had to guess, it might've been when opening the item link from the character's inventory. Some of my players were noticing that their AC was nowhere near what it should've been (pretty noticeable when the armor added +10 to AC).

So, I may be missing something, but it is only on my campaign with this extension loaded that enchanted weapons and armor items lose their value from the item's Bonus fields when closing and re-opening the campaign. I noticed a few weeks ago, but I struggled to identify the issue until someone on Discord said to disable my extensions one at a time, and low and behold! After logging into the campaign numerous times and resetting the value, I found I did not need to do so after I disabled this extension.

So I have values in the substance and thickness and pressed the recalculate, and it provided item durability, hitpoints, and damage, which is zero.

But quitting the campaign, it clears the Bonus Field.

Sounds very similar to what Faolan the Azure Abjurer was posting about.
    I haven't had time to dig into it yet, but it's on my radar.

It appears to be happening on custom items, such as making a copy of an item and modifying it. In addition to the Bonus field being cleared, so too is the cost field as well as modifying the crit field. I input values, locked the item, closed and reopened the campaign, and the fields were cleared again.Item Durability issue with custom items.png

## What's Changed
    * Support new ruleset UI changes
    * Support new ColorManager definitions
    * Disable item saving throw feature as no longer working - may reimplement in future
    * Change guess-attributes and guess-hitpoints/hardness button icons

**Full Changelog**: https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Ite...tfix.1...v2.14

Unfortunately not time to look into TheJudge's issue yet.

Hi, unfortunately I haven't had time recently to handle the updates for my extensions and don't foresee having time for this in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Hey y'all.

I've been having a hard time finding time to work on these extensions lately, since I haven't personally been using FG in quite a while and I've had a lot of stuff (mostly good) going on in my life.
    A number of my extensions are not working so great with the August ruleset updates (mostly just some UI stuff) and there are another set of breaking changes coming down the pipe later this month also (generally good changes I'm sure).

I am monitoring all my GitHub repos, so if anyone has the skills and motivation to make pull requests to update them as needed I am here to assist in that.
    I also am open to requests from other devs who want to take over these extensions and if someone does step up for an extension I can eventually transfer repos/forge items to you.
    I hope to keep Aura Effect going until the official AoE/proximity effect features make it into FG, but updates to the rest of this stuff will probably be limited.

Sorry for the disruption to all who rely on these for their games.
    Thank you all for the support and messages over the years, this has been a great community to be part of and I hope to get back to playing in FG again someday.

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

Thread Information