FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes. I disabled my extensions, but I still see the LVL UP button, and don't see the Linked PCs button. I am using 5E (and I guess I can't change that, even temporarily).

Untitled.png

Ah, thank you. Yeah, it's not related to my extensions - just the ruleset. Sorry for the confusion!

Quote Originally Posted by jkeller View Post
    I am using 5E (and I guess I can't change that, even temporarily).
    You would need to start a new campaign and select "Pathfinder (2E)" as the ruleset. But that won't help you if you're playing D&D 5e!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Isn't there a way to automattically copy data from an NPC shet to a PC sheet? I'd like to do this not just for familiars, but for companions and summoned creatures as well, but it's a lot of work.
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    Isn't there a way to automattically copy data from an NPC shet to a PC sheet? I'd like to do this not just for familiars, but for companions and summoned creatures as well, but it's a lot of work.
    In Pathfinder 1 the creature statblocks format is very different from the PC format - unlike in Pathfinder 1 where the PC and NPC data followed the same rules, PF2 doesn't do this and so a direct conversion would require guesses for things like proficiencies, armor (what the creature is wearing and using doesn't necessarily convert to armor and weapon item records) and other minor things.

NPC records can be controlled by players, so summoned creatures etc. can be used without the need for a PC record.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information