STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    Hi

thank you for all the hard work you do to bring 1E/2E to FG. I run 1 and play in 2 1E/2E campaigns a week so I play quite a bit . I have been playing Ad&D since the late 70s and I am currently running my 18-year-old son and some of my friends through some of the classics. I pretty much buy everything new 1E/2E to support you guys and would love to see more high-level 10+ adventures.

thanks again!

If nobody else is doing it, I might take it upon myself to work on Powers & Pantheons. I think I can replicate the format of the two existing deities modules.

I am currently starting an Arcane Age game and would love a conversion of, at least, the class mechanics in Netheril: Empire of Magic, particularly the casting rules for the Arcanist and Priest classes

I want to load the "Forgotten Realms Adventures" book from 1990 in my FGU Library. Anyone? Please!

Dark Sun! I'd buy it all up if you did that...

Undermountain II, City of of Splendors any detailed Waterdeep material. All the Oriental Modules too.

There is one book I always loved to read and used very often in my games.

Arms and Equipment

I would be very happy to use this book in FG.

If your taking requests then I have two.

The monstrous compendiums. There are s couple already but I wish they could all be there.

The spelljammer books would be my second. Most everything else in the library could be data entry but Spelljammer is the only one beyond my ability due to mechanics.

Seconded

Arms and Equipment should be an easier one to convert, just lots of items with long descriptions in them. With the one new Weapon Proficiency.
    Not that I have time to convert so will gladly pay as soon as/if it comes out.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information