DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I made no list as I you kind of get into the zone when working. I would correct as I went when I found errors and such but I made no running list.

Good luck with Mongoose and getting them to make corrections on their end. I am happy to make corrections to the module I built as I obviously can make them happen. So, feel free to send me a list of anything you find.

BTW...while converting Secrets of the Ancients (yes, I was working on, and actually finished that too) I found errors in the newest version that were in the originally published version from back in 2012 that had not been addressed.
    Last edited by Stargrove; December 26th, 2023 at 18:03. Reason: wording

Is there word from Mongoose on what their actual FGU plans are? I was really looking forward to Secrets and the Third Imperium book. Plus there are a bunch of base ruleset updates that need to be implemented.

I have reached out directly to Matt at Mongoose but have yet to hear a reply. The FG folks are also not sure if Mongoose will also be doing the ruleset.

I kind of regret getting this ruleset if its not going to get anymore love from mongoose since they decided to take it over

I have finished it, but I haven't heard back from MadBeardMan in a while about whether they contacted the FG folks to let them know I have it done. I will reach out to him to try to get things moving again.

MadBeardMan has posted recently about work he is doing.

He also answered a question in the bug thread today.

Mongoose is moving along, just slower than we want.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

MadBeardMan has emailed Smiteworks about transferring Secrets from him to me. I have all the files essentially ready. It may still take several weeks to be available, but it is coming soon. Hope this helps.

Thread Information