FG Spreadshirt Swag

Horror Companion (SWADE) Bug Reports

Now that Horror Companion (SWADE) is released - http://affiliates.fantasygrounds.com...5958/url_29454 - please post any bugs or errors you find here and I will fix them ASAP.

Thanks

Hi, I suspect something in the SWADE Horror Companion is missing in Ranged Weapons section. The Holy Water Grenade, Pistol and Spray don't appear to list any kind of damage/effect. At the bottom of the Ranged Weapons page there is only this:
    *Creatures with a Weakness to holy water may suffer additional effects. See page 188 for demons and 167 for vampires.

When looking at The Vampire page, is says:
    "Holy Water: In addition to the usual effect (page 26)...." But there are no usual effects listed in FGU version of page 26. I believe page 26 = the Ranged Weapons section.
    Last edited by elwhynn; Yesterday at 02:18.

Quote Originally Posted by elwhynn View Post
    Hi, I suspect something in the SWADE Horror Companion is missing in Ranged Weapons section. The Holy Water Grenade, Pistol and Spray don't appear to list any kind of damage/effect. At the bottom of the Ranged Weapons page there is only this:
    *Creatures with a Weakness to holy water may suffer additional effects. See page 188 for demons and 167 for vampires.

"Holy Water: In addition to the usual effect (page 26)...." But there are no usual effects listed in FGU version of page 26. I believe page 26 = the Ranged Weapons section.
    I will take a look this evening and update it.

Quote Originally Posted by elwhynn View Post

OK - So page 167 is the section on Vampire Weaknesses in the GMs Guide. In the Vampire subchapter of Chapter Six: Creatures, where it lists a whole load of weakness for variant vampires.

188 is the first page of Demons subchapter in Chapter Six: Creatures.

The various effects are covered.

I will change the wording and put links (which players will not be able to read unless the GM shares them). Update should go out next Tuesday as I missed this weeks window (and I might have a look at some other tidy up this weekend too).

Thread Information