5E Character Create Playlist

SWADE combat automation

I am having a problem in one of my campaigns where combat automation seems to be off. I have checked all settings and it seems to be set up right but every time I drop an attack on something it just rolls untargeted into the chat and I have to drop the total from chat onto the target and it is getting a little annoying.

I have turned off all extensions to ensure it wasn't one of them and still nothing.
    Targeting allowed is set to on

Anybody have any ideas why this happens?

I tried in another saved game and it works for it. Is my campaign file corrupt or some other issue? Thanks!
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Check the little targeting icon on the modifier window - you've probably accidentally turned off targeting.

However, this does reset back to "on" after a campaign restart - so if this isn't the issue, there could be something else going wrong. In which case, please load up the campaign and recreate the issue - then collect the logs and post them here.

Details on how to collect the logs is available in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Update,I have played around with it and can upload logs if needed still but I got it to work. What I found was with Manual Entry ON and if I roll the dice or Faux roll the dice then the targeting does not automatically work. It works if I turn it off or if I manually enter the rolls.

Roll 1: Manual Entry ON, Faux roll = no targeting
    Roll 2: Manual Entry ON, roll dice = no targeting
    Roll 3: Manual entry ON, manual dice entry = targeting
    Roll 4: Manual entry OFF = targeting

Seems like a simple patch to me should fix this. Still want me to upload the logs?
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    Still want me to upload the logs?
    That should be enough for the devs to track down the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information