STAR TREK 2d20

New Tyranny of Dragons (re-release?)

Not sure if this is the right forum to post, but what's the difference between the old Tyranny of Dragons and the new version released Apr 6 2023? I'm currently running the old one on Fantasy Grounds and am wondering what the differences are so I can decide if it's worth getting the new one or not.

There aren't many differences. The two previous books are combined into one module and there's some concept art and other frilly bits added. But otherwise there's not a lot of difference that I could see (note, I did not do a word for word comparison).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There aren't many differences. The two previous books are combined into one module and there's some concept art and other frilly bits added. But otherwise there's not a lot of difference that I could see (note, I did not do a word for word comparison).
    Great to know, Philip, thanks for the response! Cheers!

Thread Information