STAR TREK 2d20

Module Export not working

I tried to make some minor updates to one of modules and discovered that the Export button on the Module Export panel has stopped working. The button indicates being pressed, but the typical message in chat stating export succeeded never appears. I have already tried to export a different module with the same issue. Rebooting the computer and moving the exported .mod file did not solve the problem.

Running on a Windows 10 computer and ruleset is 5E with only standard 5E modules loaded.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Welcome to the FG forums!

From the console.log file (thanks for including the logs):
    Code:
    [10/4/2021 10:20:27 AM] RULESET: Dungeons and Dragons (5E) ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [10/4/2021 10:20:27 AM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    This shows that you're running ruleset versions that are 8 months old.

Check in your <FG app data>\rulesets directory* for directories called CoreRPG and 5E - these will be older rulesets you've unzipped at some point and take priority over the CoreRPG.pak and 5E.pak ruleset files. If you have those folders, delete them and try loading FG again. If you don't have directories of those names, then delete CoreRPG.pak and 5E.pak and re-run an update.

* To get to <FG app data> click the folder icon on the top left of the main FG launch screen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you, deleting those 2 files and updating fixed the issue. Any idea how the files in that folder stopped updating?

No, we've heard of it from time to time; but it's usually very rare.

I know at least in one situation, the files had been marked as read only in the file properties which prevented applications from updating. Perhaps it happened during a time when you were copying or moving files in the past?

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information